PDA

View Full Version : Woman with worm in brain

kritichris
29-08-2023, 09:49 PM
I suspect if surgeons opened more female brains they would find nests of vipers, it would explain a lot of things, IMHO.

The Bedlington Terrier
30-08-2023, 05:20 AM
Forget any thoughts of going to heaven k_c, you might not even get into hell. I have long suspected God is actually a woman. :?

It's purgatory for you my mate. XD

Balanbam00
30-08-2023, 03:26 PM
BT: ''I have long suspected God is actually a woman.'' Oh no! BT we can not have the writers of the Bible or scriptures were not having that , for then woman would be superior to man!! They understood to make God in a male form.( for a man must be superior to a woman!! )
Genesis Chapter 2
''7. Then the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.''
You see man had to be superior to a woman.
Otherwise it would be ( nag - nag nag, do this ,do that etc !) Which does not happen today, thanks to those ancients Israelites!!

kritichris
30-08-2023, 06:37 PM
At least Medusa wore hers on the outside so you could see what you were getting (albeit briefly).

chastenor
30-08-2023, 09:42 PM
I reckon there are posters on here who have worms in their brain

kritichris
31-08-2023, 06:24 AM
I reckon there are posters on here who have worms in their brain

Took you awhile to realise it chas, welcome to the darkside.

Balanbam00
31-08-2023, 06:59 AM
I reckon there are posters on here who have worms in their brain?

No way, I send my brains to be cleaned every year,

or failing that I sit by the sea side, and watch the ladies walk by, summer here is at least 6 months ! Then a cooler period 1 month here, one month there . ( keeps the brain young and refreshed! )

chastenor
31-08-2023, 08:47 PM
Took you awhile to realise it chas, welcome to the darkside.

I went over to the dark side long ago.

kritichris
31-08-2023, 09:09 PM
I went over to the dark side long ago.

I was born there, no transition necessary, to use a modern footie cliche.