PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge Uniteds greatest moments.

Psaw
15-09-2023, 01:44 PM
Theres a thread on the other board about the above, and the current manager says we havent seen the best yet. So far its playoffs for the Premiership, two fa cup quarters, third division, now div 1 champs, and a fouth div title...i think.

All he has done so far is 2nd in div 4.

Personal achievements so far include reducing his bust, i doubt if the infant monster has anything else to give, to challenge Beck is sacriligious.

It shows a lack of class, respect, from someone with the figure of a jurrassic monster. If he had a nanny he would not be bragging in this callous way, upsetting the hens.

Mind you he is nicely groomed in his jump suit, it looks like training gear but it isnt. If he was an englishman he would not be embarrasing himself and others with such bravado. A boxers face would improve things, and show his true pedigree, which is a cook and cleaner for the servants.

The best he could hope for from his betters is to be invited to tea, then waved goodbye.

How working class is that, a football manager, of a fourth rate team, in a village, they call it a city but it isnt, and then squawk rubbish.

My experience of bragging is that the moment the last word is out, disaster ensues. Im sure Bonner will win titles, gongs, championships, medals, all made from chocolate from people who love him, take pity, and want to fulfill his ambitions so he doesnt get hurt.

Bonner wants to upstage Beck, its like trying to upstage the queen, or the king. A disgraceful act, the same as Theresa May committing political treason, trying to stay in europe.

You have no morals Bonner, being red says it all, no class, breeding, any sense of fair play. A working class brute, pink, fey, i have more talent in my nose expectoration.