PDA

View Full Version : Away v Cardiff Saturday 30th

millertop
26-09-2023, 07:42 AM
It’s about time I stopped going here before I start learning their language.

No idea what’s going to happen on pitch or who will even be on pitch
MT won’t be in dugout thanks to the clowns.

Surely a few injured players are back now and have been training enough ffs come on.

Ref likes giving cards out especially if the manager asks (Burnley-Bramall ) so guaranteed cards will be produced

LEIGH DOUGHTY
Nigel Lugg and Mark Russell
Fourth Official : Martin Woods

Get at em Millers!!!!

Ok I’m going 1-0 either way but hopefully ours

millertop
27-09-2023, 07:05 AM
Looking like Odoffin will miss this game :rolleyes:

flourbasher
27-09-2023, 07:09 AM
Copied from another thread…

Cardiff have to make the long trip to Blackurn tonight in the LC so back late even if they fly there.

scum_triumphant
27-09-2023, 07:29 AM
Copied from another thread…

Cardiff have to make the long trip to Blackurn tonight in the LC so back late even if they fly there.

Extra time, penalties and a dead leg for Aaron Ramsey please.

Back of the net
27-09-2023, 11:35 AM
Going in hope rather than expectation.

Heliosphan
27-09-2023, 12:25 PM
Extra time, penalties and a dead leg for Aaron Ramsey please.

Ramsey picked up an injury playing for Wales a few weeks ago and hasn't played since. Didn't even feature on their bench v Sunderland on Sunday.

I don't think it was a serious injury so it'll be interesting to see if he gets any minutes tonight.

mellowmiller
27-09-2023, 04:32 PM
It's an away game so let's not get too excited.

flourbasher
27-09-2023, 04:53 PM
I don’t think the L C has ET anymore , just penalties
Lots of stress and delayed departure home though
I presume MT will be there tonight observing with his Dad who’s a big Blackburn Rovers fan

CAMiller
27-09-2023, 04:54 PM
It's an away game so let's not get too excited.

I can tell you I have zero excitement for it considering our recent history in The Principality, their current form, our dire away form, our injury crisis.......I could go on forever. Based on that it'll end up Cardiff 0 Rotherham 4 XD

mellowmiller
27-09-2023, 07:31 PM
I can tell you I have zero excitement for it considering our recent history in The Principality, their current form, our dire away form, our injury crisis.......I could go on forever. Based on that it'll end up Cardiff 0 Rotherham 4 XD

😀

flourbasher
27-09-2023, 07:42 PM
Playing tonight

Rotherham United had a late offer for Andy Rinomhota turned down by Cardiff

millertop
28-09-2023, 02:31 PM
Well it’s certain Humphreys won’t be playing and it’s not good news according to Paul Davis, needs an operation for sure

gru
28-09-2023, 04:17 PM
Peltier will be back better than nothing but hope they don't have too much height up front. MT says when we can we've got to take game to them I'm trying to think how won't be by running at them more use of the ball to get through.

Derbymiller
28-09-2023, 05:24 PM
unfortunately I think this has 2-0 all over it. We simply do not have a squad capable of surving in the championship this season, too many good teams. We all know we took a big gamble in terms of recruitment and who we let go out as well and we just don't have the ability to put a fit, quality 11 + 5 solid bench players out. Cardiff showed last night they are challenged by the high press, but we have abandoned that strategy, tactically I don't know why i suspect it is because the players are not fit enough to play that game for 90 minutes.

millertop
28-09-2023, 05:46 PM
We will win

CAMiller
28-09-2023, 05:50 PM
unfortunately I think this has 2-0 all over it. We simply do not have a squad capable of surving in the championship this season, too many good teams. We all know we took a big gamble in terms of recruitment and who we let go out as well and we just don't have the ability to put a fit, quality 11 + 5 solid bench players out. Cardiff showed last night they are challenged by the high press, but we have abandoned that strategy, tactically I don't know why i suspect it is because the players are not fit enough to play that game for 90 minutes.

Not sure if how they played last night has any bearing as only one player who started also started in the league game against Sunderland on Sunday. I guess we also have the problem of playing their First XI.

Derbymiller
28-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Not sure if how they played last night has any bearing as only one player who started also started in the league game against Sunderland on Sunday. I guess we also have the problem of playing their First XI.

good point, it does give us an insight into the syle of play though.

millertop
29-09-2023, 08:34 AM
11am this morning tickets go off sale.

Hopefully this is a good sign Peltier

millertop
29-09-2023, 10:20 AM
sold 282 tickets

Heliosphan
29-09-2023, 12:35 PM
Cardiff were 3/4 for the win with Betfair this morning. So for a tenner, you'll win £7.50. It's the safest money I've ever seen!

Lolmorgan
29-09-2023, 02:12 PM
Cardiff were 3/4 for the win with Betfair this morning. So for a tenner, you'll win £7.50. It's the safest money I've ever seen!

Chance to lose £10 for a miserly £7-50p, לא תודה. XD

caytonmiller
29-09-2023, 04:23 PM

I've backed them with corals. About same return. I shall be backing the away team every game all season. . I hope my account goes bust though I could also buy next season's season ticket..
win win

flourbasher
29-09-2023, 06:43 PM
Aaron Ramsey will not play due to knee injury

As reported by the Tiser this evening

Townerslovechild
30-09-2023, 09:12 AM
As good as it is to see the likes of Wednesday and Middlesbrough struggling, we have only won one game so far,and lost all of them away.
We quickly need to start picking up points away, or we won't get out of the bottom 3.

fc_miller
30-09-2023, 09:32 AM
We got 17 points away last year
2W 11D 10L, will need a similar tally this season.
So need to start picking up points soon.

millers88
30-09-2023, 10:03 AM
Looks like we down to just one fit centre back so for me the best way to defend today is to attack attack attack UTM!

gru
30-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Clucas can play narrow on the left not sure on the right Cafu if he's fit then Hugill & Nombe up front. We can't just defend it won't work.