PDA

View Full Version : O/T:- The Good Old Collingwood

queenslandpie
30-09-2023, 07:36 AM
Premiers 2023.

Perfect year for me both Magpies teams achieve success. Both finals nail biting nightmares. Off to the Pub!

Notts78
30-09-2023, 07:39 AM
Premiers 2023.

Perfect year for me both Magpies teams achieve success. Both finals nail biting nightmares. Off to the Pub!

Got what they deserved. Been the best side over the whole season. Only watched bits as watching Europe stuff it up the yanks.

ForeignLegion
30-09-2023, 11:32 AM
Premiers 2023.

Cross country netball…….a bit disappointed the toothless bogans won it. Too good over the 4 quarters though.

ForeignLegion
01-10-2023, 11:40 AM
All is good again…the Broncos lost in one of the all time great finals.

queenslandpie
01-10-2023, 11:45 AM
All is good again…the Broncos lost in one of the all time great finals.

I did watch it. I think it was the first NRL game I ever watched from start to finish as I detest it. Bunch of very hard and very fit idiots for the most part who are all nailed on dementia cases. Second half was ok I suppose. Enjoyed seeing the Broncos lose. I have zero patriotism or interest for that game.

ForeignLegion
01-10-2023, 07:41 PM
I did watch it. I think it was the first NRL game I ever watched from start to finish as I detest it. Bunch of very hard and very fit idiots for the most part who are all nailed on dementia cases. Second half was ok I suppose. Enjoyed seeing the Broncos lose. I have zero patriotism or interest for that game.

I much prefer it over the aerial ping pong game that you have adopted. Yes, there ain't much in the IQ dept with a lot of them.