Barnes

and included 4 players who played with us in the Chimpo

Eddie Howe, take a ****ing bow.

Thats almostva starting 11

Sclox
04-10-2023, 10:30 PM
A penny for MA`s thoughts this evening.

What a dodo.

Aye he'd sell them to you for the penny too.

Ragatino
04-10-2023, 10:35 PM
Botman
Wilson
Joelinton
Willock
Barnes

and included 4 players who played with us in the Chimpo

Eddie Howe, take a ****ing bow.

Exactly this Zipsterinho!

Botman & J7 were absolutely nailed on to start if they had been fit.

Imagine Joelinton in that match. He'd have ripped that young fella, who was PSGs best player by a country mile, head off. He should be fit for the Paris trip.

Literally buzzing at the prospect of what we can do this season with those lads back to fitness.

ex_pat_magpie
04-10-2023, 10:59 PM
A penny for MA`s thoughts this evening.

What a dodo.

Fatso's thoughts will be either. I wish. I wish. I wish I had.

Or, if only. If only. If only I did. B)

bix01
04-10-2023, 11:06 PM
Fatso's thoughts will be either. I wish. I wish. I wish I had.

Or, if only. If only. If only I did. B)

His £305M sale price has gone from Kerching to Kerchump.

Ragatino
05-10-2023, 12:09 PM
His £305M sale price has gone from Kerching to Kerchump.

he made money from his investment. Had zero interest in actually spending any real capital on the club to do what the current owners are doing.

It's not his business model. His MO is to asset strip, steam-line and sell on. He's done it with every single brand he's ever bought.

Was never gonna be this with him as owner.

Someone made the comment that we used to be shopping in the bargain discount bin for quid a player deals. Now we're shopping in Harrods!

Push the funeral pyre out to sea and watch it flame out and sink to the depths of our collective memories.

toptoon
05-10-2023, 02:01 PM
True but it must smart a bit realizing the uncut diamond he had in his hands, especially considering how (relatively) little has been invested in the club since he left.
When he left, the damage was unrepairable but if he’d handled things differently from the start…..?

ex_pat_magpie
05-10-2023, 02:20 PM
True but it must smart a bit realizing the uncut diamond he had in his hands, especially considering how (relatively) little has been invested in the club since he left.
When he left, the damage was unrepairable but if he’d handled things differently from the start…..?

Spot on TopToon, I've always said that with a bit of foresight and common sense Ashley could have done anything the new owners have done and eventually had much more benefit for himself and eventually at little or no cost to himself as it would have been self financing.

Scott Kirkland
05-10-2023, 03:05 PM
He is just sick SJP is still not just one big advertising hoarding for SD,

Marat18
05-10-2023, 03:45 PM
Spot on TopToon, I've always said that with a bit of foresight and common sense Ashley could have done anything the new owners have done and eventually had much more benefit for himself and eventually at little or no cost to himself as it would have been self financing.
More than that - he had time on his hands, the gap between rich and other clubs is much wider now, not to mention FFP.
Now it is much harder to break into richs table