PDA

View Full Version : Kindly asking for your vote in Well Society elections

ChildersRadio
07-10-2023, 09:45 PM
Hello all! My name is Chris Childers and I am a Motherwell supporter in the USA. I live in Nashville, Tennessee and I work as a professional sports talk host covering American football. I know I may not be local but I believe I can be of great use of the club from an international perspective. My goal if on the board would be to set a flat rat for international members to join the Well Society that will be what I hope to be an easy sell to football fanatics in the states who would love the thought of having a chance to own a piece of European pro club. I believe I can be effective in spreading the word and building membership with Major League Soccer supporters clubs in the USA, starting with mine (Nashville SC). The United States could be a great resource to help build membership and therefore secure the financial future of the club. Please refer to my husting video for more info! Thanks all! Cheers.

jwok
08-10-2023, 08:15 AM
Good luck Chris. Regardless of the result I hope you'll keep beating the drum for the 'Well.

firparkUSA
08-10-2023, 10:41 PM
Hello all! My name is Chris Childers and I am a Motherwell supporter in the USA. I live in Nashville, Tennessee and I work as a professional sports talk host covering American football. I know I may not be local but I believe I can be of great use of the club from an international perspective. My goal if on the board would be to set a flat rat for international members to join the Well Society that will be what I hope to be an easy sell to football fanatics in the states who would love the thought of having a chance to own a piece of European pro club. I believe I can be effective in spreading the word and building membership with Major League Soccer supporters clubs in the USA, starting with mine (Nashville SC). The United States could be a great resource to help build membership and therefore secure the financial future of the club. Please refer to my husting video for more info! Thanks all! Cheers.

A quick (not thorough) check doesn't bring up any association between yourself, Chris, and Motherwell.
Curious how and for how long you have been a Motherwell supporter? What connects you with Motherwell?

I do see you briefly promoted Chesterfield for something similar less than a year ago.
How well has that gone?
Is this an example of your intentions for Motherwell, if elected?

Ditto on jwok's best wishes.

ChildersRadio
09-10-2023, 02:46 AM
Thanks for asking! Still very much love Chesterfield and involved in anyway I can. I serve as ambassador and my abilities are limited. That is lower level english football. Motherwell was a club i started falling in love via streaming services. I caught a couple of games a few years ago and I fell in love. I have a very addictive personality and found myself learning a lot about the history of the town. I appreciate the town's grit and perserverence and love of football. So, now I had a Scottish team to follow. I am drawn to clubs owned by their supporters and not intertwined with coporate B.S. and everything done if for love of the club. What I can do with chesterfield is limited because of club structure, and I know I have so much passion and energy to give. I know I can be an asset if someone gives me a chance. For me its about channeling my love and energy for football into something productive. May as well be at Motherwell's benefit. cheers!