PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Kompany

chastenor
22-10-2023, 04:33 AM
...can forget about being Man City's next manager. He has made a real pig's ear of this season. We need to get rid fast while we still have a chance of rescuing the season and achieving something in the next transfer window. You could make me manager and I couldn't possibly do any worse than VK

The Bedlington Terrier
22-10-2023, 07:08 AM
Every where I look I see clanger after clanger. He needs to leave and quick.

outwoodclaret
22-10-2023, 08:41 AM
We have not even played 10 matches this season and some of you seem to be throwing in the towel already.

Vintage Claret
22-10-2023, 08:58 AM
We face Bournemouth next week and I hope Kompany has learnt a hard lesson yesterday. He need to chose a settled team and people who are prepared to work hard.

I think we need to replace Berge and O'shea out of the starting lineup as neither are premier league standard based on what we have seen they may not even be Championship level.

Unfortunately we also need to replace Trafford, not due to his performance but his confidence must be extremely low considering how many goals we have shipped.

kritichris
22-10-2023, 05:27 PM
Unfortunately we also need to replace Trafford, not due to his performance but his confidence must be extremely low considering how many goals we have shipped.

I agree VC, he may be a good shot stopper but he has no presence, Muric would much better command the defence.

army88
22-10-2023, 06:07 PM
I agree VC, he may be a good shot stopper but he has no presence, Muric would much better command the defence.
Which defence is that - just asking