PDA

View Full Version : Muric wants out

kritichris
26-10-2023, 12:50 PM
Not unsurprisingly and he is being targeted by a few teams.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2023/10/23/unhappy-burnley-first-team-player-set-to-seek-exit-in-january/

I would be sorry to lose him, he improved dramatically last season.

The Bedlington Terrier
26-10-2023, 02:16 PM
Another victim of VK's recent brain haemorrhage.

Young Trafford is just not ready for the EPL. It's braindead keep on playing him. :mad:

SAMMY BUBBLY
26-10-2023, 03:56 PM
Seems most of the Players who are still at the Club and ran their socks off last Season to get us where we are today are surplus to requirements. Good look to Muric if he goes. For me he gave me the collywobbles on many occasions but he deserves better as do some of the remaining Players of the Championship Winning Team.

army88
26-10-2023, 06:42 PM
Another victim of VK's recent brain haemorrhage.

Young Trafford is just not ready for the EPL. It's braindead keep on playing him. :mad:

Explain please what / why he’s not ready for this league - I’m only aware of one mistake that caused a goal against us , I’d look at what’s in front of him before I dropped Trafford.

Can’t see how he’s at fault tbh.

kritichris
26-10-2023, 08:37 PM
As good a stopper as he is he doesn't command his area or the defence so for me he doesn't inspire confidence. Heaton was great in the sticks and Muric has matured and improved over last season. Trafford should get there but we can't afford to be shapeless at the back anymore.

alfinyalcabo
26-10-2023, 09:47 PM
As good a stopper as he is he doesn't command his area or the defence so for me he doesn't inspire confidence. Heaton was great in the sticks and Muric has matured and improved over last season. Trafford should get there but we can't afford to be shapeless at the back anymore.

TBF to Trafford,our defence hasn't been kind to him..He's had to play some teams on his own..

alfinyalcabo
26-10-2023, 09:48 PM
Explain please what / why he’s not ready for this league - I’m only aware of one mistake that caused a goal against us , I’d look at what’s in front of him before I dropped Trafford.

Here here Army. Totally agree.

kritichris
26-10-2023, 10:02 PM
TBF to Trafford,our defence hasn't been kind to him..He's had to play some teams on his own..

A good goalie martials his defence but i concede it helps if you have a good defence to start with. however i still think muric would organise things better.

WillPark
27-10-2023, 03:19 AM
I don’t remember Muric being very vocal?

The Bedlington Terrier
27-10-2023, 06:29 AM

I think he is Pickford's natural successor but why chuck him in at the deep end when Muric was excellent last season? It just makes no sense, never in a million years would this happen under Dyche and Mercer.

Swissclaret
27-10-2023, 06:47 AM
We have four goalies in the squad.

If there is a profit to be made on him, I see no reason not to sell, unless the others are cr*p. If that is the case, why are they in the squad?

Yes, Muric did improve last season. That is the “project” - bring them in at low fees, improve them, then sell them to realise a profit.

I doubt that Trafford will see his long term future with Burnley. One of the bigger clubs will come in for him. If they paid 30 million we would have an 11 million profit.

Fans - hearts, emotions, craving success. Modern day owners - profit, shareholder value, financial growth strategies.

Never the twain shall meet

army88
27-10-2023, 07:16 AM
I think he is Pickford's natural successor but why chuck him in at the deep end when Muric was excellent last season? It just makes no sense, never in a million years would this happen under Dyche and Mercer.

I think Bt ( and I don’t know )

But I reckon this goes way back and beyond football to when Muric upset VK flashing the cash and out doing what he shouldn’t have been - nothing to do with football.

army88
27-10-2023, 07:23 AM
Fistly under Dyche we wouldn’t have England’s u21 keeper and secondly if by remote chance we did have him , and secondly and most importantly he would never have given him the chance - he’d have had Duffer in goal for example before playing youth.

WillPark
27-10-2023, 08:51 PM
I think Bt ( and I don’t know )

But I reckon this goes way back and beyond football to when Muric upset VK flashing the cash and out doing what he shouldn’t have been - nothing to do with football.

What did Muric do?

kritichris
27-10-2023, 09:07 PM
What did Muric do?

news to me too.

army88
27-10-2023, 09:36 PM
What did Muric do?

I believe they had a serious spat about him being on the lash in Germany a
D tipping waitress £5k ish