PDA

View Full Version : Professional football is meaningless, COME ON POSH.

Psaw
09-11-2023, 11:48 AM
Posh to get six.

When i was manager and club secretary, my club played in the hospital cup, the rule was that the players had to be staff or related to an hospital employee.

Vic of course had other ideas, he knew players from a higher league and said that we should play them, i said no and got sacked.

The players who played for us, and in one instance won it, were ringers, this is where pro football is at.

Cambridge for instance, i dont follow them, have one player at left back who is local, i might have got that wrong, and Morrison from Haverhill, which is not Cambridge.

The rest are paid ringers, and have no link to Cambridge AT ALL.

Yet Cambridge people get excited about a team made up of ringers thinking it represents them.

NOT THE CASE.

Its who has the most money, or in Cambridges case, who has no money and robs the club. The services of the community trust should be looked into, in terms of what is delivered and how much it costs.

How many brummies are there in the Villa team, or Man u, Arsenal or even Huddersfield?

How many yorkies are in the Huddersfield team?

Anyway, come on Posh.......United are cheap giveaways. Oh, if you represent your city, you should come from there, for instance, you cant play for India if your birth certificate says you were born in Soham.

Pro football is just that, any link to a city is spurious at best.

All you Cambridge fans are doing, and the Arsenal etc, is helping rich people, or in Barrys case, poor owners, have loads of fun......at your expense.

The Cambridge team does not represent Cambridge. At all. Barry lives in Seattle.