PDA

View Full Version : Fans/Trips set to

Jammy89
11-11-2023, 10:06 PM
Well, sort of set to.

Some fans were having a go and Trips went over to speak to them.

Basically saying "are we not giving enough, can you not see our injuries".

To be honest, I stand with Trips on this.

At least he stood up as a captain and went over to the fans rather than ignoring.

toptoon
11-11-2023, 10:12 PM
It was one bell-end by the looks of it.

Jammy89
11-11-2023, 10:16 PM

Hope so.

Video I've seen, looked like a few of them but just one speaking.

GBruno
11-11-2023, 10:18 PM
No point slagging the team off to their faces. Does no good at all.
I wouldn't say half the crap i say on here if i thought they ever read any of it.

Trippier needs a rest.

Jammy89
11-11-2023, 10:19 PM
No point slagging the team off to their faces. Does no good at all.
I wouldn't say half the crap i say on here if i thought they ever read any of it.

Trippier needs a rest.

Aye, to be fair - most of us wouldn't XD

Agreed on him needing a rest.

Zippity
11-11-2023, 10:25 PM
Absolutely mental that a fan should be having a go..Obviously, we don't have any context-they may have been to Dortmund and then Bournemouth, spent a shedload of cash, etc, but I thik the one thing you can't accuse our players of is not trying???

tinostongue
12-11-2023, 08:51 AM
Absolutely mental that a fan should be having a go..Obviously, we don't have any context-they may have been to Dortmund and then Bournemouth, spent a shedload of cash, etc, but I thik the one thing you can't accuse our players of is not trying???

Can’t believe some of our fans man, that team gives everything, every game, they re knackered and down to the bones. What must the players and Eddie think when this goes on, surprised our fans round him didn’t tell him to shut the f..k up!

Guybrush
12-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Who was it on here that said these Eddie Howe has these guys giving 110% every game?

They do… the score line wasn’t what we wanted, the game wasn’t what we wanted… but no one hid, they did what they could and they gave 110% of what they had left in them yesterday.

They are tired, it wasn’t even a first team on that pitch today, it was players from the youth ranks and players who are there because, lets be honest, they haven’t been replaced yet.

But well done Tripps for standing up for the team, having the backs of these kids that have stepped up to the plate and tried.

They’re still learning, no need to shatter their confidence or we’ll never see them reach their potential.

tinostongue
12-11-2023, 03:37 PM

The fans round him should have shut the bellend up!

toptoon
12-11-2023, 04:56 PM
He’s owned up and admitted he was wrong, the tw*t.

tinostongue
13-11-2023, 10:11 AM
He’s owned up and admitted he was wrong, the tw*t.

Where have you seen this?

toptoon
13-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Messages from him and those stood near him on X.