PDA

View Full Version : Realistically...

The Bedlington Terrier
03-12-2023, 09:50 AM
Realistically can we win 10 games to get to 37 points or win and draw sufficient points to stay up..?

After yesterday's Christmas Miracle I'd say anything is possible. >;)

Winnable games to come at Turf Moor: Bees, Forest, Cherries, Toffees, Hatters, Wolves, Cottagers, Seagulls.

A few draws and away wins and we might just pull it off.

In a settled line up Trafford, Vitinho, Beyer, Ekdal, Taylor, Berge, Brownhill, Larson, Amdouni, Rodriguez and Koleosho could probably/possibly pull this off.

The bench is strong too. :o

Keep the faith.

alfinyalcabo
03-12-2023, 10:48 AM
Beyer will be missed on Tuesday.The Dalek will no doubt replace him.
EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE WOLVES

sinkov
03-12-2023, 11:49 AM
I've kept saying it, let's wait until the fixtures even themselves up, the six teams directly above us have all yet to play at Turf Moor.

The Bedlington Terrier
03-12-2023, 11:52 AM
Beyer will be missed on Tuesday.The Dalek will no doubt replace him.
EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE WOLVES

Is Beyer injured Alfie? I've not heard this yet?

sinkov
03-12-2023, 11:53 AM
Is Beyer injured Alfie? I've not heard this yet?

Yellow cards totting up I believe mon ami.

chastenor
03-12-2023, 12:09 PM
After yesterday anything is possible. That was the most remarkable game I have seen since the youth side was destroying allcomers in (I think) 1969 after losing 5-1 at home to Liverpool

army88
03-12-2023, 01:59 PM
No negatives from me other than Vitinho is probably the worst ball watcher since Danny Fox at Burnley and he has mistakes a plenty in him - and as per other thread Jay rod is in twilight of his career can’t - won’t be competitive against bettter centre backs.

The Bedlington Terrier
03-12-2023, 03:19 PM
No negatives from me other than Vitinho is probably the worst ball watcher since Danny Fox at Burnley and he has mistakes a plenty in him - and as per other thread Jay rod is in twilight of his career can’t - won’t be competitive against bettter centre backs.

I don't think Vitinho is better than Roberts, it's another one of VK's strange ones for me. As for Jay Rod he is fit and in the form of his life and he is fully committed to the cause.

I think VK has been dreadfully unlucky with the Foster situation.

army88
03-12-2023, 03:29 PM
I don't think Vitinho is better than Roberts, it's another one of VK's strange ones for me. As for Jay Rod he is fit and in the form of his life and he is fully committed to the cause.

I think VK has been dreadfully unlucky with the Foster situation.

He’s ball watcher BT at this level
Of football you simply can’t have that - at this level you get punished

Robert’s has an attitude problem I think and VK won’t have it - bit like Muric only one winner

Tap in MN
03-12-2023, 07:48 PM
Realistically can we win 10 games to get to 37 points or win and draw sufficient points to stay up..?

After yesterday's Christmas Miracle I'd say anything is possible. >;)

Winnable games to come at Turf Moor: Bees, Forest, Cherries, Toffees, Hatters, Wolves, Cottagers, Seagulls.

A few draws and away wins and we might just pull it off.

In a settled line up Trafford, Vitinho, Beyer, Ekdal, Taylor, Berge, Brownhill, Larson, Amdouni, Rodriguez and Koleosho could probably/possibly pull this off.

The bench is strong too. :o

Keep the faith.

Nothing to show yet that Ekdal is up to it. I think Dakhil will get the spot.

Tap in MN
03-12-2023, 07:53 PM
He’s ball watcher BT at this level
Of football you simply can’t have that - at this level you get punished

Robert’s has an attitude problem I think and VK won’t have it - bit like Muric only one winner

Good for VK, there can only be one boss.

Tap in MN
03-12-2023, 08:05 PM

Can't complain about Vintinho yesterday surely. I think he would do well at midfield. Imagine, a midfielder who can go past guys playing for BFC!

army88
03-12-2023, 09:30 PM
Can't complain about Vintinho yesterday surely. I think he would do well at midfield. Imagine, a midfielder who can go past guys playing for BFC!

Tap in

He’s a liability at this level , they were poor and he still switches off - last week him and jayrod switched off for Wet Spam winner.

For me he can’t play at this level.

ClaretinBudapest
04-12-2023, 05:58 AM
Tap in

He’s a liability at this level , they were poor and he still switches off - last week him and jayrod switched off for Wet Spam winner.

For me he can’t play at this level.

I have to agree Army.He didn`t have a bad game on Saturday but that was against a team that was Championship level.Against PL opposition he looks out of his depth.Never convinced me even at Championship level.

army88
04-12-2023, 01:24 PM
I have to agree Army.He didn`t have a bad game on Saturday but that was against a team that was Championship level.Against PL opposition he looks out of his depth.Never convinced me even at Championship level.

I hate knocking players CIB but in the premier league a weakness is exploited straight away other teams will find out and exploit it - slack passes and switching off are not good traits to have in the best league in the world.

If you take away Saturday and check the previous games you will see numerous mis placed passes - bad positioning- ball watching

Bournemouth away telegraphed pass we were punished - wet spam - switched off ball watching we were punished - he’s not responsible for everything I know that but it’s just a weaknes we could do without.

The Bedlington Terrier
04-12-2023, 01:44 PM
I hate knocking players CIB but in the premier league a weakness is exploited straight away other teams will find out and exploit it - slack passes and switching off are not good traits to have in the best league in the world.

If you take away Saturday and check the previous games you will see numerous mis placed passes - bad positioning- ball watching

Bournemouth away telegraphed pass we were punished - wet spam - switched off ball watching we were punished - he’s not responsible for everything I know that but it’s just a weaknes we could do without.

A lad in front of me on Saturday said if only we could clone a right footed Charlie Taylor. Indeed.

outwoodclaret
04-12-2023, 02:46 PM
A lad in front of me on Saturday said if only we could clone a right footed Charlie Taylor. Indeed.

His cross for Jay Rod’s opener was not nigh on perfection, it was perfection itself.

Turf_Forever
04-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Full back is one position where we don't have any depth or young developing talent. Does seem to be a glaring hole in our summer transfer window