PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Odobert

The Bedlington Terrier
24-12-2023, 09:05 AM
We certainly seem to have unearthed another gem with this kid.

One two with Foster and GOOOOOOAAAAAL!

WillPark
24-12-2023, 10:06 AM
He’s not afraid to test the keeper. We need attempts on goal. We tried to name our best team some time ago when we thought VK didn’t know, and he was in mine, together with Cork :) We should have a look at that thread again now

outwoodclaret
24-12-2023, 10:33 AM
He’s not afraid to test the keeper. We need attempts on goal. We tried to name our best team some time ago when we thought VK didn’t know, and he was in mine, together with Cork :) We should have a look at that thread again now

The thread you mean I think was “ok so what do we now??” started by Deadlydave. Why not give it a bump Will.

Tap in MN
25-12-2023, 05:58 PM
Definitely a talent to be kept and nurtured.

sinkov
25-12-2023, 09:12 PM
Definitely a talent to be kept and nurtured.

Or sold. O:)

wmdave_b
26-12-2023, 12:39 AM
Too early to sell yet Sinks, enjoy the quality of this kid, could be the 100m gem
You know that anyway.......

Tap in MN
26-12-2023, 03:20 AM
Or sold. O:)

That should be out of the question unless we have really gone nuts.

outwoodclaret
26-12-2023, 08:21 AM
That should be out of the question unless we have really gone nuts.

Tap. I suspect the ALK “business model” will depend on selling our better assets Odobert included when the need arises but that is nothing new is it? Dobson,James, Coates, Steven, the list is long.

sinkov
26-12-2023, 08:36 AM
Too early to sell yet Sinks, enjoy the quality of this kid, could be the 100m gem
You know that anyway.......

Not for any of us to say when Dave, but the only way Mr Pace is going to make money out of this venture is by selling our best players. They are all in the shop window. In the meantime though, as you say, we should enjoy them while we can.

warminsterclaret
26-12-2023, 11:22 AM
Tap. I suspect the ALK “business model” will depend on selling our better assets Odobert included when the need arises but that is nothing new is it? Dobson,James, Coates, Steven, the list is long.

Dave Thomas was the first after I started supporting. Painful. And to QPR - our promotion rivals! WTAF.