PDA

View Full Version : Possible January signings.

Scum-Triumphant
02-01-2024, 03:05 PM
Leo Hjelde? Gets nowhere near the Leeds squad and can play anywhere at the back.

There’s another defender at Leeds called Christopher Cresswell is looking to go out on loan as well.

Masbroughstreet
02-01-2024, 03:24 PM
Leo Hjelde? Gets nowhere near the Leeds squad and can play anywhere at the back.

There’s another defender at Leeds called Christopher Cresswell is looking to go out on loan as well.

I’d be happy with either of those. He had a few bad games but generally Hjelde did well for us and would be more of a physical presence than Revan or Bramall on the left.

Charlie Cresswell had a successful loan spell at Millwall last year and is a regular for England U21s. I’m surprised he’s not featured more for Leeds, they were expecting big things for him at the start of the season.

Karl998yr
02-01-2024, 03:25 PM
Hjelde on loan to a team in Spain

the_idiotb_stardson
02-01-2024, 03:27 PM
I thought Hjelde was excellent and I hoped we would sign him permanently. He is young so he was prone to the odd bad game but compared with Dexter he is Mr Reliable. Well worth investigating.

Scum-Triumphant
02-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Hjelde on loan to a team in Spain

I checked his wiki before posting this. There’s nothing on there.

I know Wikipedia is only as good as whoever updates it.

Karl998yr
02-01-2024, 03:36 PM
That's come from a mate of mine who is a Leeds season ticket holder but youre right there's no mention of it on wikipedia

Ericsladkilnhurst
02-01-2024, 03:47 PM
Hull City have a few left-backs they want to send out on loan.

James Furlong aged 21 years, bought from Brighton & Hove Albion in September 2023

Matty Jacobs aged 22 years, born in Barnsley

uttis
02-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Owen Moxon central midfielder from Carlisle United I’ve heard replacement (possibly) for Ollie similar type player apparently good age 25 plenty of appearances think these are the type of player we need to be going for don’t know much at him though I admit

gru
02-01-2024, 04:29 PM
Leo last thing we need another defender who can't defend!

Ericsladkilnhurst
02-01-2024, 04:29 PM
Championship

Norwich City looking to send 21 year old central defender Jaden Warner, out on loan.

League two side Notts County + others looking at obtaining the player on loan.

flourbasher
02-01-2024, 07:10 PM
Charlton are interested in taking WHU midfielder Conor Coventry on loan

Citizen Erased
04-01-2024, 07:06 PM
Just noticed Matty Longstaff is available on a free.Liked him at Mansfield, his older brother is doing it in the prem.... Rotherham lad too (technically).

Olasundae is also without a club. Bet he regretted leaving us!

Gainsbro_Miller
04-01-2024, 09:13 PM
Just noticed Matty Longstaff is available on a free.Liked him at Mansfield, his older brother is doing it in the prem.... Rotherham lad too (technically).

There’s a Hawkwind song that would suit him - not Longstaff!

flourbasher
05-01-2024, 05:08 PM
A few div one clubs and Stockport interested in midfielder Charlie Savage
One unnamed cship are also in pursuit

Think we were linked with him in the summer
Robbie’s son

Tigerish
05-01-2024, 05:14 PM
Looking at Burnley's line ups of late, Benson and Zaroury can't get in the squad. I can dream can't I?

clarkey1974
05-01-2024, 06:08 PM

You obviously didn’t watch him at Mansfield,totally lost his way.if you want him you might aswell re-sign palmer from notts county aswell.