PDA

View Full Version : McGoldrick??

Big Bob
19-03-2024, 07:14 PM
Why isn't he playing?

SwalePie
19-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Why isn't he playing?

Still injured presumably. Hope he's available at the weekend as we're looking a bit thin!

PedroTheFisherman66
19-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Why isn't he playing?

Surely you have heard? He beat Maynard up with a bag of wine gums and then set about the Bruvvers with a set of IKEA furniture!! Took one out with some bedroom side tables and the other with a pouffee and is refusing to play !

matt_magpie
19-03-2024, 07:44 PM
Maynard indicated hopefully by weekend

Elite_Pie
19-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Surely you have heard? He beat Maynard up with a bag of wine gums and then set about the Bruvvers with a set of IKEA furniture!! Took one out with some bedroom side tables and the other with a pouffee and is refusing to play !

I just don’t believe that.

Have ever tried assembling an IKEA bedside table?

tied_up_in_notts
19-03-2024, 08:19 PM
Didzy has been implicated in a plot to overthrow the Reedtz brothers and install a puppet regime led by Donald Trump and Boris Johnson. John Bostock, Adam Chicksen and all the other supposedly "injured" players are also involved in some way but Putin is pulling the strings so you really don't want to be asking too many questions, Navalny found out about it and look what happened to him. Trust me, when this all comes out it's going to be Biblical.

Old_pie
19-03-2024, 08:33 PM
Didzy has been implicated in a plot to overthrow the Reedtz brothers and install a puppet regime led by Donald Trump and Boris Johnson. John Bostock, Adam Chicksen and all the other supposedly "injured" players are also involved in some way but Putin is pulling the strings so you really don't want to be asking too many questions, Navalny found out about it and look what happened to him. Trust me, when this all comes out it's going to be Biblical.

Is it true Andy is behind it all ??

tied_up_in_notts
19-03-2024, 08:36 PM
I'm not at liberty to divulge that information

SwalePie
19-03-2024, 08:46 PM

Presumably they were Maynards Wine Gums?

SwalePie
19-03-2024, 08:47 PM

Is it true that Taylor Swift is holding Princess Kate hostage unless the Reedtz Bros. agree to sell to her?