PDA

View Full Version : Bradford Player Ratings.

BCnotts18
19-03-2024, 09:57 PM
I watched on Ifollow so my ratings may differ from those actually at the game.

LAH 7 - Prety decent performance. Had virtually nothing to do but his distribution was pretty good and he got an assist for the 3rd.

Cameron 7 - Its nice to see our captain perform pretty well for once. A shaky start but was very comfortable and competent for the most part.

Warner 6 - The worst of the back 3 but still reasonable. Looked quite shaky in the first half but calmed down in the second.

Macari 8 - Didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Robertson 7 - Back to very near his best.

Austin 7 - Quiet first half but a very good second, had some great touches and turns and always looked to get the ball moving forward.

Nemane 8 - Looked bright and full of confidence. Beat his man time and time again, put in some great balls for once and even defended pretty well too.

Jones 8 - Essentially got two assists and probably should've had more if Jatta had of taken his late chance one on one.

Crowley 9 - The best performance I've seen from Dan in a long while. Everything went through him and he made it look effortless.

Macca 8 - Got a goal and worked very hard but probably should've had at least one more.

Jatta 9 - Similar to Macca, worked hard but got on the scoresheet twice. Looks a great acquisition so far.

JOB N/A - Not really on long enough to form a proper opinion but he definitely put himself about which is always great to see.

Delighted for SM too, and hopefully this is just the start of our late charge towards the playoffs and not just another false dawn like the Newport game was.

irish_pie
19-03-2024, 09:59 PM
Now then...that was as good as we could've hoped... actually a pleasure to do these for a change ...
Ashby-Hammond..6.. Little to do, kicking not great but commanded his box pretty well
Cameron... 8.. Started slowly but got better as the game went on...some ***** interventions..a lot better from the skipper
Macari....8.. Solid as a rock, some lovely balls forward, good player
Warner...7.5.. Looked shakey early doors but then got to grips with the game and played well
Robertson... 8.5.. Excellent...trapped the ball and some lovely layoffs...got stuck in when needed, back to his best
Nemane..8.5... Excellent... did his defensive work well but excelled going forward, tore them a new one in that second half
Crowley...9.. (MOTM) Absolutely unplayable tonight, looked like a kid in the playground at times... a complete joy to watch
Austin... 7.5... Started slow, much better second half..had to score his chance but kept going
Jones... 8..Another with a quite first half but second half was a different story... it was like the ball was glued to his foot at times... destroyed them down the left and yet another assist
Langstaff... What a shift he put in, still tearing around the pitch in the 92nd minute, got his goal, should of had more but he was brilliant tonight
Jatta... 9... Just looses out on motm to Dan but what a night for the big fella, 2 smashing finishes and battered their defense all night, looks awkward and gangly but maybe he is exactly what we needed...2 more goals will help him no end...delighted for the guy
Subs
JOB... 6..gets a 6 for that crunching tackle right at the end ��
Maynard..9... Got it right tonight, depleted defense but playing the 2 up top worked a treat...some much needed respite for the guy..Nice to sew him with a smile at the end

forwardmagpie
19-03-2024, 10:01 PM

LAH 7 - Prety decent performance. Had virtually nothing to do but his distribution was pretty good and he got an assist for the 3rd.

Cameron 7 - Its nice to see our captain perform pretty well for once. A shaky start but was very comfortable and competent for the most part.

Warner 6 - The worst of the back 3 but still reasonable. Looked quite shaky in the first half but calmed down in the second.

Austin 7 - Quiet first half but a very good second, had some great touches and turns and always looked to get the ball moving forward.

Nemane 8 - Looked bright and full of confidence. Beat his man time and time again, put in some great balls for once and even defended pretty well too.

Jones 8 - Essentially got two assists and probably should've had more if Jatta had of taken his late chance one on one.

Crowley 9 - The best performance I've seen from Dan in a long while. Everything went through him and he made it look effortless.

Macca 8 - Got a goal and worked very hard but probably should've had at least one more.

Jatta 9 - Similar to Macca, worked hard but got on the scoresheet twice. Looks a great acquisition so far.

JOB N/A - Not really on long enough to form a proper opinion but he definitely put himself about which is always great to see.

Delighted for SM too, and hopefully this is just the start of our late charge towards the playoffs and not just another false dawn like the Newport game was.

I watched on I follow too and those rating would match mine

M0ufMk3
19-03-2024, 10:07 PM
A bit tight on Warner who had a dodgy first five or so but who stood up thereafter.

echo the delight for SM. I'm not sure he's the right man for the job but I want him to succeed because he so clearly is not a d!ckhead (and i'm a Notts fan of course), although he has been too defensive when we've gone ahead.

Jattaman the real deal. Oozes class.

jacobncfc
19-03-2024, 10:08 PM
Taking into account the tricky pitch, Crowley can have a rare 10 for me. I thought he was incredible, and by far the best player on the pitch up until our second when the confidence seemed to visibly return to everyone else.

tied_up_in_notts
19-03-2024, 10:11 PM
Nice to sew him with a smile at the end

That had me in stitches!

the_anticlough
19-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Darn good tonight
Not MoM but shout out to Macari at LCB, he's been consistently good in his starts this season. I really think we have a player for the years ahead in LM

CamPie
19-03-2024, 10:16 PM
That had me in stitches!

He deserves to smile tonight after all the needle he’s had recently.

SwalePie
19-03-2024, 10:20 PM

Some thread this.

tied_up_in_notts
19-03-2024, 10:22 PM
Some thread this.

Darn good isn't it

lunaspie
19-03-2024, 10:31 PM
A purler.

freemuzzy
19-03-2024, 10:38 PM

Came in to offer my ratings but can’t really argue with these. Given the pitch, that was one of Crowley’s best games yet, constantly willing to take the ball under pressure, deep in our half, wriggling away and starting attacks. He was a class above tonight. But excellent displays from Jatta, Robertson, Nemane, Macari and Cameron in-particular too.

applepie2
19-03-2024, 10:47 PM
I would give similar ratings, but a point less for most of the players. The performance was good but I didn’t think Notts were at their best - too many unforced errors - but maybe I should blame the pitch, which wasn’t as bad as I feared (nor as bad as it looked), but it is poor. At least the previous attempt at this match was called off. I can’t see Notts winning at water polo.

maddogslater
19-03-2024, 10:52 PM
I've told a few yarns about him but I'm Singer his praises tonight 🙌

since41
20-03-2024, 01:16 AM
Good result I think the difference was Jatta Bobin up and down in the box bless his cotton socks.

SmiffyPie
20-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Good result I think the difference was Jatta Bobin up and down in the box bless his cotton socks.You could see the whole team knitting together.

the_anticlough
20-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Good result I think the difference was Jatta Bobin up and down in the box bless his cotton socks.

Time was when we'd Bayeux'd and clapped out players but we might've unearthed a gem in Jatta, and stitched up Viborg in the process

Elite_Pie
20-03-2024, 04:37 PM
we might've unearthed a gem in Jatta, and stitched up Viborg in the process

Yep, I think we pulled the wool over their eyes there.

ladyretfordpie
20-03-2024, 04:40 PM

I aLso watched the match on Ifollow and agree with all your scores. When it comes to man of the math, I was surprised that some fans mentioned Warner who I thought was very dodgy in the first half, with 2 suicidal passes across the back which a better team than Bradford would have buried. But like the rest of the team, his confidence improved in the 2nd half and the football was very impressive at times, especially with an attrocious pitch

1955pie
20-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Morias is not a patch on Jatta.

SmiffyPie
20-03-2024, 06:06 PM
Morias is not a patch on Jatta.And SM isn't cut from the same cloth as Jose Merino.

BJPIE
20-03-2024, 06:44 PM
Now then...that was as good as we could've hoped... actually a pleasure to do these for a change ...
Ashby-Hammond..6.. Little to do, kicking not great but commanded his box pretty well
Cameron... 8.. Started slowly but got better as the game went on...some ***** interventions..a lot better from the skipper
Macari....8.. Solid as a rock, some lovely balls forward, good player
Warner...7.5.. Looked shakey early doors but then got to grips with the game and played well
Robertson... 8.5.. Excellent...trapped the ball and some lovely layoffs...got stuck in when needed, back to his best
Nemane..8.5... Excellent... did his defensive work well but excelled going forward, tore them a new one in that second half
Crowley...9.. (MOTM) Absolutely unplayable tonight, looked like a kid in the playground at times... a complete joy to watch
Austin... 7.5... Started slow, much better second half..had to score his chance but kept going
Jones... 8..Another with a quite first half but second half was a different story... it was like the ball was glued to his foot at times... destroyed them down the left and yet another assist
Langstaff... What a shift he put in, still tearing around the pitch in the 92nd minute, got his goal, should of had more but he was brilliant tonight
Jatta... 9... Just looses out on motm to Dan but what a night for the big fella, 2 smashing finishes and battered their defense all night, looks awkward and gangly but maybe he is exactly what we needed...2 more goals will help him no end...delighted for the guy
Subs
JOB... 6..gets a 6 for that crunching tackle right at the end ��
Maynard..9... Got it right tonight, depleted defense but playing the 2 up top worked a treat...some much needed respite for the guy..Nice to sew him with a smile at the end

I cant be as generous with Crowley. He lost possession far too many times in the first half and played them on when slow in coming out. Id say 8 about right.
Macari for me shaded Robertson to MOM. Cameron and Warner were pretty poor in the first half but Cameron in particular much stronger in the second half.
Everyone put a shift in. Delighted for Jatta.

lunaspie
20-03-2024, 07:13 PM
And SM isn't cut from the same cloth as Jose Merino.

Alpacas many puns as you in a single sentence.

SmiffyPie
20-03-2024, 07:22 PM
Alpacas many puns as you in a single sentence.That would be a turn up, I haven't been worsted yet!

lunaspie
20-03-2024, 07:28 PM
Adam Lallama would be a good fit in midfield.

the_anticlough
20-03-2024, 07:41 PM
Avramovic unanimously the best we've had