+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2400

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

Reported that he is undergoing a medical.
    He'll fail the medical due to his hayfever. C*nt can hardly open his eyes.

Reported that he is undergoing a medical.
    Def needin' his head examined if he's thinkin o' becomin' 'Connor Barhun'

Saddest aspect tho .... he's good, but not as good as he apparently thinks he is, and not as good as he will become pickin splinters out o' his airse watchin his team 'mates' fae the cheap seat.
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 12-06-2024 at 11:13 PM.

Ah'm also seein' reports that Scott McKenna "would consider a summer move to Celtic or Rangers" .... FFS! .... once a Don, always a potential ugly sister?

I urge AFC to add a clause to EVERY player's contract from this day forward, stating "should you make even a single first team appearance for either of the Glasgow Filth, at any stage of your career subsequent to making even a single appearance for the Aberdeen FC first team, you will be liable to refund the cash equivalent of all wages, benefits, perks, expenses, transfer fees, complimentary meals, spin off benefits (list not exhaustable) received from Aberdeen FC."

Has any young Scottish player went to either deadco or sevco and went on to better things.
    Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Jim Bett?
    Name:  Sir_Alex_Ferguson.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  61.3 KB

Cap doffed

Edit: oops big photie
    Last edited by Bojangles9; 12-06-2024 at 11:39 PM.

Now reported Barron has six clubs in for him.

Hun, Verona, Stoke, Plymouth, Cardiff and Swansea.

Reported in the Record who along with weegie radio, claimed he was undergoing a medical at Ipox.

In the article Swansea and Cardiff are both deemed English clubs.

Do the right thing loon and get out of Scotland.

If that's accurate and the boy has the wit he was born with, it's Verona.
    Any other choice would be plain dumb on every level.

Confirmed Roos, Barron & Stewart have left the club.

Talks ongoing with Hoilet on a deal.

I know he has been gone longer than he was here, but good to see Anthony Stewart away.

A truly horrendous signing who Goodwin deemed good enough to be our captain.

I know he has been gone longer than he was here, but good to see Anthony Stewart away.

A truly horrendous signing who Goodwin deemed good enough to be our captain.
    Stewart, a nuts and bolts lower league defender asked to play it out from the back in a rank rotten team.
    He was rotten right enough but he was always on a hiding to nothing.
    Seemed a quiet lad as well so no idea what the thinking on his captaincy on day one was. Didn’t help him.

Roos I’m not that fussed either way.

Barron is a loss, he’s had a very strange couple of years. From outside mishandled but like I say I’m on the outside.
    Would love to know what’s gone on there.

His next club will probably decide how I view him. Shouldn’t let that affect me but meh I’m human.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles9 View Post
    Barron is a loss, he’s had a very strange couple of years. From outside mishandled but like I say I’m on the outside.
    Would love to know what’s gone on there.

His next club will probably decide how I view him. Shouldn’t let that affect me but meh I’m human.
    I feel Barron will be a loss too.

A post on the hat claims he isn't going to the Hun, which is hopefully true, source was allegedly a friend of the father.

Like I posted above, my son knew him and claims he and his family are all good dandies and here's hoping it just the usual vermin shyte being spouted.

As for Stewart, I don't blame him. It was well documented he was offered life changing money to come here, so that one is on the club.
    Poor management never helped his cause either and would be funny if he turned up at the joot.

Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240