+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Incoming transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Too many pages to go back on but it appears that we have shown an interest in Hull City's Matt Ingram.

I think he has been mentioned on this thread earlier?? apologies for posting this if he has.

30 year old, he's played approx 100 games for them having joined from QPR five years ago. He still has one year left on his contract so we will have to pay for his services if he's the one.

Again, Marko Marosi at Shrewsbury is also still being considered.

According to Evo if our club was a 23 piece jigsaw, we have 18 pieces already in place. That's good news.

If we get fees for Kioso Humphreys Teihi need be looking for other than 30+ aged players.

Was thinking we are still 4 or 5 players short,even if no one leaves,we`ve done brilliant so far in recruitment,so I`m sure Evo will sort it out.
    To me it still looks like we a missing attack-minded midfielders,something we needed last season and never really got,maybe we won`t be playing with wide men this season,fair enough,but you still a "Wiles" type in there to get us forward,hopefully they will be here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Was thinking we are still 4 or 5 players short,even if no one leaves,we`ve done brilliant so far in recruitment,so I`m sure Evo will sort it out.
    To me it still looks like we a missing attack-minded midfielders,something we needed last season and never really got,maybe we won`t be playing with wide men this season,fair enough,but you still a "Wiles" type in there to get us forward,hopefully they will be here soon.
    Well he brought us Lee Frecklington last time so you never know......
    It would be great if he could sign someone of similar calibre.

Tiehi ought to be comfortable and very effective in Lge 1 but where is he and does he think he's too good for this level ? Whatever he's under contract and no way should he be allowed to leave for less than what we paid for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Tiehi ………..does he think he's too good for this level ? .
    Well he’s played for Wigan and Rotherham and as we know both got relegated.
    Perhaps L1 is his level

Might have more to do with lifestyle
    Paris to Wickersley…mmmmm …..

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Well he’s played for Wigan and Rotherham and as we know both got relegated.
    Perhaps L1 is his level

Might have more to do with lifestyle
    Paris to Wickersley…mmmmm …..
    Can't be doing with a player who is not committed to the cause for RUFC. Sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can't be doing with a player who is not committed to the cause for RUFC. Sell him.
    What's making you think he isn't committed to Rotherham United?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    What's making you think he isn't committed to Rotherham United?
    Let's say my 'stable lad' knows more, a lot more, which I won't disclose on here but trust me, he wants away.

Personally, I want him to stay, I know he has something to offer us on the right side, especially at League one but, the way Evo has spoken on the situation, the offers are on the table so Kioso wants away.

Best for all parties if he moves on. I feel Oxford may have the biggest say, just saying, but, who are the clubs involved?

Oxford, Derby, or Weds as they seem to like our players?

Another moaning minney Jamal Campbell Ryce? 'I need to be near by my family further south'.....boo hoo.
    Last edited by Brin; Yesterday at 11:46 PM.

Rumours on X that Cov are in for Kioso.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344