+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The Daily Telegraph - 5th June 2024!

Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

Experts call for more research into side effects and possible links to mortality rates

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...excess-deaths/
    I've been in science based jobs for all of my working career. During that time it became quite obvious to me that science isn't a static thing what was true one day might be different the next day.

So it is with medical science, treatments are developed usually over years but in the covid jab case in a hurry. Once something has been developed and deemed " safe" it's released to the general public and the feedback loops start but this time backed up statistically by having a large number of " guinea pigs" rather than s restricted number of laboratory ones.

To be honest I would be more alarmed if nobody was looking into " excess deaths" it seems a logical thing to do.

But if there are studies into this and the results don't support the view that the covid jab is to blame then will the anti-vax people accept it?

I think not

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I've been in science based jobs for all of my working career. During that time it became quite obvious to me that science isn't a static thing what was true one day might be different the next day.

So it is with medical science, treatments are developed usually over years but in the covid jab case in a hurry. Once something has been developed and deemed " safe" it's released to the general public and the feedback loops start but this time backed up statistically by having a large number of " guinea pigs" rather than s restricted number of laboratory ones.

To be honest I would be more alarmed if nobody was looking into " excess deaths" it seems a logical thing to do.

But if there are studies into this and the results don't support the view that the covid jab is to blame then will the anti-vax people accept it?

I think not
    I understand.

I can’t talk for everyone but I have always been confident in vaccines and I still am with traditional vaccines.

I don’t consider myself as an anti vaxxer and neither do a lot of people who feel the same way as I do.

I won’t have another mNRA vaccine until all of the due diligence is done.!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I understand.

I can’t talk for everyone but I have always been confident in vaccines and I still am with traditional vaccines.

I don’t consider myself as an anti vaxxer and neither do a lot of people who feel the same way as I do.

I won’t have another mNRA vaccine until all of the due diligence is done.!
    That could be years, maybe decades

There have been arguably great vaccines that have kept the world populations safe from diseases.

I still have the scar from the TB jab and I remember the pen that put the 6 needles in the rist to see if you were able to take it.

The polio sugar lump, measles and everything recommended by the GP.

We’ve had our kids vaccinated against all the same as we were plus they’ve made their own decisions on their health.

These traditional vaccines don’t come without risks and we know what they are because we give consent with information.

I like every i know was delighted and proud of AZ for producing the Covid vaccine. Then they were denied us in France because of health risks but still we were told on 🇬🇧 TV that they were safe and effective.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were different but the we’re still promoted as safe and effective.

My family had the jabs

The second jab was encouraged because the jabs weren’t that effective and I encouraged my family to get one but my wife wasn’t willing.

I fell ill! This is after being a clean bill of health just weeks before!

I’ve since met people that have suffered too. Some friends aren’t the same health as they were 2years ago.

The reports through the internet among other means have cast doubt over the vaccinations.

You say that it could take years to find out. There is not the same need today for them to be taken as the pandemic is over.

Why not pause the vaccines until the tests are completed ?

If it was any other product they’d have more than likely have been withdrawn !

There have been arguably great vaccines that have kept the world populations safe from diseases.

I still have the scar from the TB jab and I remember the pen that put the 6 needles in the rist to see if you were able to take it.

The polio sugar lump, measles and everything recommended by the GP.

We’ve had our kids vaccinated against all the same as we were plus they’ve made their own decisions on their health.

These traditional vaccines don’t come without risks and we know what they are because we give consent with information.

I like every i know was delighted and proud of AZ for producing the Covid vaccine. Then they were denied us in France because of health risks but still we were told on 🇬🇧 TV that they were safe and effective.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were different but the we’re still promoted as safe and effective.

My family had the jabs

The second jab was encouraged because the jabs weren’t that effective and I encouraged my family to get one but my wife wasn’t willing.

I fell ill! This is after being a clean bill of health just weeks before!

I’ve since met people that have suffered too. Some friends aren’t the same health as they were 2years ago.

The reports through the internet among other means have cast doubt over the vaccinations.

You say that it could take years to find out. There is not the same need today for them to be taken as the pandemic is over.

Why not pause the vaccines until the tests are completed ?

If it was any other product they’d have more than likely have been withdrawn !

It also makes you repeat your self

Idiots slated MMR vaccine putting life's at risk.
    Idiots slated COVID vaccines putting life's at risk.
    Hello frog.

The covid vaccines went through the three phases of pre-release clinical trials that are applicable to any new treatment or vaccine.

The vaccines have now undergone post release surveillance - effectively the fourth phase of testing - on a huge scale - billions of doses have been given over a period of three and a half years.

The effectiveness and safety data for the covid vaccines has now been the subject of numerous peer reviewed studies and reviews which have repeatedly found them to be effective at reducing transmission and serious illness and with their benefits far outweighing the very rare side effects.

The vaccines continue to be used because covid has not gone away and the elderly and clinically vulnerable continue to need the protection they afford.

I'm not sure what further 'due diligence' could possibly be undertaken.

And now on the horizon a combined flu and covid jab instead of two separate ones

And now on the horizon a combined flu and covid jab instead of two separate ones
    Eminently sensible. Those at the greatest risk from covid are the same as those at greatest risk from the 'flu and nobody really likes needles.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788