+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: Election Year or Fear!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Thanks MA. Always helpful when someone is willing to distinguish between what has actually been written and how others might, conveniently, choose to interpret what has been said.

Agree with the rest of the post too. Beggars belief to me that, after the behaviour which has typified the last five or so years, even someone with Conservative sympathies would vote for this incompetent and dishonest rabble again and I’d love to see us go after the ‘Covid Billions’ and racketeers. Perhaps, looking at how costly and time consuming other inquiries have been, it’s a question of whether we can afford the time and the expense. I hope so.
    Thieves, and that is basically what they are although some might prefer the term "fraudster", shouldn't prosper. Should we ever find ourselves in a similar position, I would hope that action taken against the CV19 profiteers would dissuade others from trying similar. That deterrent would make any costs, IMO, worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

A little aside... AF, have you ever appeared on "Home under the hammer"? If they wanted to cover one of your revamps, would you do it? Off topic, I know, but this is the thread where I became aware of your being a landlord and thought a new thread might be OTT.
    Yes I’ve been asked a number of times and the answer has always been no, and always will be. Main reason is, apart from when I’m fronting a band, I don’t really like the limelight, we don’t do it for the glory. Also, I wouldn’t want to be one of those souls who makes no progress when the cameras return, and, on a couple of occasions (because we’ve ‘parked’ purchases to do something else) we would have been. I wouldn’t want the pressure of s TV schedule buggering up our process

thanks for asking

Possibly my single greatest achievement.
    Although we do have to keep paying to keep The Lyin’ King and Lettuce Liz in the manner to which they’re accustomed.
    Farage could have milked the EU gravy train forver, like many have and still do. I notice you never slate the Kinnock family for milking it for all its worth.
    Farage, voted himself out of a job, just like he promised his voters he would do.
    Pity the liars we have had go into the EUP, never had the same intentions as him, and slotted into the EU mantra. Please pay me my loyaty bonuses and extras for spreading the EU propaganda. (yes they do exists)

The south Koreans have been spurred on by these elections and devoloped a new car, that will do a full U-turn automatically,by voice command immediately.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the KIA Starmer

Sunak and Starmer do not have a clue. And anyone else who cries these poor people and bleeding heart mentality, I'm going to scream.

https://news.sky.com/story/migrants-...rease-13154988

Oh please! ‘Voted himself out of a job’? He joined something to destroy it, pick up a £73k per year pension from something he condemned and then jumped to support Trump, where he was doubtless paid another fortune, to be laughably touted as the ‘King of Europe’ before making a TV career out of ‘GBeebies’.
    He didn’t want to spend time in Clacton this time last month, thought the US - and the ‘bravest man he’d ever met’ - was more important…then things began to look a little dodgy on that front and…guess what?
    Opportunistic spiv!

P.S. Quite reliable, KIAs I hear. Make a nice change.
    Last edited by ramAnag; Yesterday at 07:04 PM.

Oh please! ‘Voted himself out of a job’? He joined something to destroy it, pick up a £73k per year pension from something he condemned and then jumped to support Trump, where he was doubtless paid another fortune, to be laughably touted as the ‘King of Europe’ before making a TV career out of ‘GBeebies’.
    He didn’t want to spend time in Clacton this time last month, thought the US - and the ‘bravest man he’d ever met’ - was more important…then things began to look a little dodgy on that front and…guess what?
    Opportunistic spiv!

P.S. Quite reliable, KIAs I hear. Make a nice change.
    and yet he rattles you all so much. He did destroy it, as promised, by the people who voted him in to do so. Like a turkey for Christmas, he threw that job away gladly. Seeing as the EU has raped all us tax payers for their bloated pensions, he can keep it with my blessing. In 2016, they were wasting £150M a year just moving parliament every month, to pacify the French, yet you moan about one mans pension?
    More RIGHT WING MEPS will now sit in that parliament, expect to see more destroying going on.

Recent surveys after the debates, show the public trust his words more than the other two and the fact checkers had him more or less spot on.
    Pity the other two couldn't match it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    and yet he rattles you all so much. He did destroy it, as promised, by the people who voted him in to do so. Like a turkey for Christmas, he threw that job away gladly. Seeing as the EU has raped all us tax payers for their bloated pensions, he can keep it with my blessing. In 2016, they were wasting £150M a year just moving parliament every month, to pacify the French, yet you moan about one mans pension?
    More RIGHT WING MEPS will now sit in that parliament, expect to see more destroying going on.

Recent surveys after the debates, show the public trust his words more than the other two and the fact checkers had him more or less spot on.

Farage rattles us? Mm no he is an irrelevance other than its rather funny watching people like yourself paying homage to a spiv, being paid by billionaires to shift the Overton window further to the right, obviously in order to give the "ordinary person" better opportunities!

Jeez one would have to be dumb to think that the extreme right really are the solution to the problems we face, mind you I guess thats what the German's and indeed the Italians did a few decades ago and I mean bar a few million deaths and wholesale destruction it worked out fine for them!

Are you really that dumb? To which the answer must be yes, because you seem proud to demonstrate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Sorry Tricky…he doesn’t ‘rattle’ me at all. Just depresses me that people like you can be so gullible. Johnson last time…Farage this.
    I’ve told you previously about Farage’s association with the likes of ‘Posh George’…now he’s aligning himself with Andrew Tate - the revoltingly malevolent and misogynistic ‘social influencer’.
    Claims that Tate represents ‘men’ and ‘could perhaps provide boys in the classroom with more confidence’.

If you and those who think like you really can’t see that there’s something very, very wrong and dangerous with all this then frankly there’s no hope.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)