+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst ever away day

The away game at Derby with the last minute own goal by Djkaestra ( is that how you spell it) from which basically everything about Notts went down hill for several decades. Plus I got a thorough kicking on the way back to the Station from a large group of Derby fans ( I don't get involved in football violence wrong place wrong time).

Went to MK Dons the season Shaun Derry was skipper. Abysmal town, abysmal stadium, and we played an abysmal game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Rushden and Diamonds. October 2004. Either Bolland or Gill getting awful abuse from the Notts fans. I left early after about 70 minutes for the first time ever.
    We stayed until the end of the game and applauded the players back onto the team bus. It was one of the worst gutless team performances I have ever seen.

I had emigrated to the USA where I had lived for 4 years returned via Southampton got into my car when it was unloaded drove straight up to Luton nearly wrote my car off going to fast on a country road.

Outside the ground talking to Notts away supporters who were waxing lyrical about a new player we had just bought nicknamed the CAT jumps into tackles and comes out with ball they said. (Iain McCulloch)

Anyway after a 6 -0 Loss that was definitely my worst away game ever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123