+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: League Two Signings Thread 2024/25

Ah Croasdale would have been a decent signing for us. Probably a bit on the expensive/old side for our strategy though, so fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by northpie1862 View Post
    Agreed, not many players that age would be interesting Notts, although I remember this time last season everyone wetting themselves in excitement of McGoldricks arrival, only to complain later in the season about how he was past it.
    I certainly don’t think he’s past it.
    12 goals playing behind the striker is not bad. I think he struggled after his injury.
    We just need to manage his game time better next season.

Does anyone know if the players ‘allowed to seek opportunities elsewhere’ are still at the club or have they mutually agreed to cancel their contracts? I assume they have, because we have players listed as available for transfer and there must be a difference.

And can someone re post the retained list for me? Had a Quick Look on line and only finding last summers. Apologies for the laziness

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    Does anyone know if the players ‘allowed to seek opportunities elsewhere’ are still at the club or have they mutually agreed to cancel their contracts? I assume they have, because we have players listed as available for transfer and there must be a difference.
    I think they are still at the club and under contract, and unless another club comes in for them, they'll remain at Notts. The problem is, players like Rawlinson and Stone may have to take a pay cut to find another club, which they may not be willing to do.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122