+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: happy 10 year ambitious but brilliant anniversary

I never thought we was out of it. It was just one of those gut feelings you sometimes get. Would have never thought to get back in it in such spectacular fashion though

I remember a match against Wimbledon at Millmoor in the championship under Ronnie and we went 2-0 down pretty early. I wasn't concerned as I knew we would come back and we did and won 3-2. Had the same gut feeling that day

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Last edited by Brin; 25-05-2024 at 02:41 PM.Strange! Just wondering why the moderator has to moderate at 02-41. Dedicated? or looking to moderate to flex his cardigan muscles to show, I'm a moderator. And , well a sort of "full of me..self" at that. Well done Brin from Brinsworth.

Sorry other mods, this guy should be let nowhere near moderating posts.
    Last edited by kentmillerman; 27-05-2024 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    I never thought we was out of it. It was just one of those gut feelings you sometimes get. Would have never thought to get back in it in such spectacular fashion though

I remember a match against Wimbledon at Millmoor in the championship under Ronnie and we went 2-0 down pretty early. I wasn't concerned as I knew we would come back and we did and won 3-2. Had the same gut feeling that day
    This was the same season we kept going behind before we came alive.

I remember watching a home game in January or Feb, and we came form behind to get a win. I forget the opposition. The entire ground felt assured the winner would come. I cant to this day explain it.

From then on it happened a fair few times, later winners and the lot. A team that didn't seem to ever know it was beaten. Even under Warne we lost that.

Almost agree

Do remember being 2-1 up at Leeds early 70's at half time - they were a machine at that time with bremner , giles etc etc

Lost 3-2 in last few minutes to a Giles scrappy goal bit scared em sheeeite less

Couldnt speak next day so much passion behind the goal that nite

Days u never forget

Utm

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Last edited by Brin; 25-05-2024 at 02:41 PM.Strange! Just wondering why the moderator has to moderate at 02-41. Dedicated? or looking to moderate to flex his cardigan muscles to show, I'm a moderator. And , well a sort of "full of me..self" at that. Well done Brin from Brinsworth.

The attachment that cayton put up wan't opening so to assist his post so others could view it, I merely revisited youtube and copied and pasted one that does work. Another classic post from you...thick as ....

Do you think I'd just moderate for the fun of it? I'm here to assist when it's required.
    Last edited by Brin; 27-05-2024 at 06:50 PM.

Confusing moderating with editing kentmillerman? I do it all the time to posts where the poster accidentally deletes part of the HTML tag when quoting another poster and so the resulting post looks a mess. Like Brin I also edit posts when broken links to videos/web sites etc. have been embedded.

In this instance maybe an apology is in order for your outburst?

Don't think so CAM. The man is power drunk. Not the only poster on here to notice this and comment.

Don't think so CAM. The bloke is power drunk. Not the only one to notice this and comment.

I thought we were dead and burried at half time,but what followed was probably the best 2nd half of football ever played by the Millers,if I ever met Revs I`d buy him a pint or 2,I`ve already got the tee shirt with this classic image and text on it.

Don't think so CAM. The man is power drunk. Not the only poster on here to notice this and comment.
    Your obsession is getting embarrassing now Kent. I get your keeping poking to get a reaction but really? The lads do a fantastic job of keeping the forum clean and tidy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12