+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: Election Year or Fear!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I’m sorry Andy…I’m not sure what you’re talking about as I remain a little ‘out of the loop’ for the next few days.
    Has KS got himself in a muddle over gender identity again? I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s a complex issue and not really an electoral one imo.
    Doesn’t really fit the ‘no clean hands’ description though…again imo.
    Being confused over gender identity these days is all too common. I know I am, but it isn’t necessarily malicious and bears no comparison with alleged rape, s@xual assault and trafficking.

P.S. Just seen your other comment. ‘Called Brexit right too’ did he? So he described it as the ‘sh1t show’ it’s turned out to be did he? I think not.
    thats just laughable.

He called Brexit right in that, the mood of the electorate said we are not happy with the EU
    Seeing as he stood down Brexit candidates, after Johnson promised to complete Brexit isn;t down to him, for the Tories failing to see the whole job through.
    Had they allowed him to have input, you certainly wouldn't have seen us watering down stuff, to pacify the europhiles.

Here's another one for you RA, perhaps you'd like to refresh you memory with his joust with Clegg?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBqY7U6m5JE

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    So, TTR quotes the Jenrick think tank and its thoughts. Here's what the IFS has to say about immigrants. They pay, on average 10% more in taxes etc than they receive in benefits. For the indigenous (white Caucasian) population it's 5% more.

Drain on public finances? Not according to the IFS facts. FACT
    absolute bull****. Out of all the immigrants coming in, only 300 000 were actually work visas, the rest made up a mish mash of students/ dependents/ asylum. It is why GDP per capita has fallen through the floor.
    https://obr.uk/box/net-migration-for...n-the-economy/

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    In the EU parliament, Farage lambasted the EU arrogance of east european expansion. Perhaps you have forgotten the Reagan / Gorbachev agreements on encroachment?
    Try listening to the whole speech before scoffing and shove your personal bias to one side. What he said was spot on.
    He isn't defending Putin, but pointed out that the West did its part in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uNsXEu8ljM
    Do you ever read what you are replying to? Both you and the ‘man’ himself held Farage up as someone with great political insight and wisdom because in 2014 it is suggested that he was the first person to predict war in Ukraine. I’m just reminding you that, seeing as the opening shots were fired - over Crimea - in February of that year it wasn’t enormously difficult. N stands for Nigel, not Nostradamus.

thats just laughable.

He called Brexit right in that, the mood of the electorate said we are not happy with the EU
    Seeing as he stood down Brexit candidates, after Johnson promised to complete Brexit isn;t down to him, for the Tories failing to see the whole job through.
    Had they allowed him to have input, you certainly wouldn't have seen us watering down stuff, to pacify the europhiles.
    Lots of people, me included, weren’t happy with ALL aspects of the EU.
    But you don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. If he’d identified faults and fought to correct them I’d have had more time for him.
    Being purely destructive is easy…it’s winning the argument to create something better and then applying it that’s hard and imo he has never ever done that.
    He promised something better…I didn’t believe him and I’m not one for all the data, but most of it suggests that even many of those committed to Leave in 2016 are now regretting their decision. Eight (or five if you prefer) years on the ‘proof is in the pudding’ for all to see.

Anyway…not going through all this one again. We’ll soon know what the immediate future holds for our country and your ‘Sir Nytol’.
    Last edited by ramAnag; Yesterday at 04:57 PM.

absolute bull****. Out of all the immigrants coming in, only 300 000 were actually work visas, the rest made up a mish mash of students/ dependents/ asylum. It is why GDP per capita has fallen through the floor.
    https://obr.uk/box/net-migration-for...n-the-economy/
    Of course, TTR always knows better than the IFS. SMH.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)