+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: End Of IFollow

Quote Originally Posted by sinophile View Post
    I'm still confused (stupid). Last season I could watch any Notts games from abroad. I know that next season any games broadcast on Sky can also be watched from abroad. What about games not on Sky? if, say, Notts are away at Gillingham on a Saturday afternoon, and the game is not on Sky, will I be able to buy the stream overseas?
    From what I understand here, as long as the game isn’t being shown live in your country, you’ll be able to stream it if Notts have a streaming service:

“EFL clubs will be able to continue international streaming services direct to fans overseas, where matches are not being broadcast exclusively, enabling those based abroad the chance to watch their team’s matches throughout the whole season.”

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    From what I understand here, as long as the game isn’t being shown live in your country, you’ll be able to stream it if Notts have a streaming service:

“EFL clubs will be able to continue international streaming services direct to fans overseas, where matches are not being broadcast exclusively, enabling those based abroad the chance to watch their team’s matches throughout the whole season.”
    The key word is "exclusively", I think.

The announcement says:

"The rights of each deal will see Pitch distribute 155 exclusive Sky Bet Championship matches, 38 League One and Two matches, ..."

It doesn't call the L1/L2 matches exclusive. So I take that to mean they will still be streamable.

I emailed the media team at Notts. Their reply:

"You'll be able to continue watching all matches including Saturday 3pms, from overseas. A new service similar to iFollow will operate on our website with details to follow in due course."

I’ve still got a few slots available on iptv service if anyone is interested….
    You’ll need to set up a discord account first and then you’ll be golden.
    Send me a private message and I’ll sort out a code for you.
    £50 for the year and rock solid. Not one of these ‘met a bloke in a pub for a dodgy firestick and it stopped working after a month’ crap. Been working perfectly for ten years and more now.

Quote Originally Posted by sinophile View Post
    I emailed the media team at Notts. Their reply:

"You'll be able to continue watching all matches including Saturday 3pms, from overseas. A new service similar to iFollow will operate on our website with details to follow in due course."
    Excellent. Thank you!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789