+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Incoming transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    On a forum with a large number of older gents, most of whom think 21st in the Championship is our pinnacle, why would beige or Warne be dull? I've seen the inside of enough older relatives' houses to know that generation lives for beige.
    Including the bloke who put one of his predictable, repetitive posts on.
    He's more boring than beige.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You mean by style of play? In what way was Robins any more exciting? He was the master of the 'keep it tight, organised and nick a goal' mentality and very good with it. Moore's teams also were made really from good organisation, work ethic and big man up top - I can't see much difference between these three in terms of great footy style, of the sort you seem to be wanting?

Could you imagine Warney in Evans position 2 down at Wembley he'd have just given up. I like my millers managers with more personality than him.

Evans and Moore are both showmen with personality. They both brought excitment to Rotherham and created periods in our history that we wont forget.

Warne did very well but I suspect it wont last as long in our memories - why? I dont know. He was also a very odd bloke and I didnt like his relationship with the players or the press.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Could you imagine Warney in Evans position 2 down at Wembley he'd have just given up. I like my millers managers with more personality than him.
    Yes the man with 4 promotions on his CV would have just given up.

What the fecking hell are you talking about? If you don't like him then fair enough but at least have a go at something constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    And I like posters,who don't come on here with the same repetitive crap day after day after day after day.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Evans and Moore are both showmen with personality. They both brought excitment to Rotherham and created periods in our history that we wont forget.

Warne did very well but I suspect it wont last as long in our memories - why? I dont know. He was also a very odd bloke and I didnt like his relationship with the players or the press.
    How on earth was he "Odd" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Because he could talk in sentences?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Yes. Please explain!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Yes. Please explain!!?
    Just my opinion having met him on a couple of occassions - he didnt come across as particularly genuine. More of a role he was playing as opposed to his genuine character.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839