+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spanish cuisine.

Spanish cuisine.

Today on saturday kitchen, the spanish in centuries past had a diet of bread, frogs and lizards. It just occured to me that watching Carlisle United must be similar.
    Take today, Swindon are like caviar compared to your frogs. Watching must be like tasting lizards.

Can i supply succour?, no. Is Mellish a frog or a lizard.? Defeat today then.....HAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Today on saturday kitchen, the spanish in centuries past had a diet of bread, frogs and lizards. It just occured to me that watching Carlisle United must be similar.
    I know that I shouldn't but I do find some of Frank's posts amusing 😊

I was watching a cooking program on Dave the other morning and the presenter was learning about Asian cooking and most of it was eating street food in Vietnam or somewhere,it was a massive industry but I just got the feeling that if you haven't been brought up in that area and your immune system wasn't ready for what was on offer then you was spending the next 24 hrs on the big,had anybody tried it on here and survived?
    Also there was a bottle of wine with a snake in it,yeah that's right,a bloody snake dead in the bottle and you drank it...

"Sorry,have you any Bodingtons love" would be my reply

Grrrrr... 24 hours on the BOG

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)