+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts seek better ties with Forest.

Notts seek better ties with Forest.

Following Louis Laing's successful loan debut with Notts County, Shaun Derry has said that he hopes that both clubs can co-operate more fully in the future to both club's mutual benefit. That sounds fine with me.

re: Notts seek better ties with Forest.

Here come the buckets

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Here come the buckets
    Cut out that crap, it's history. Surely giving game time and competitive experience to our promising players is a good thing and they are only short term loans. If it's Ok with Psycho and Shaun Derry then it's Ok with me.

So he wants our fringe players fair do's but what do we get out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    Following Louis Laing's successful loan debut with Notts County, Shaun Derry has said that he hopes that both clubs can co-operate more fully in the future to both club's mutual benefit. That sounds fine with me.
    What's the point? People like Extremely Pathetic and those of his ilk think we are a useless club that deserve to fail, why should their club benefit from any good relationship with us? Plus they are doing so fine they don't need any help from us.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    Here come the buckets
    Cut out that crap, it's history. Surely giving game time and competitive experience to our promising players is a good thing and they are only short term loans. If it's Ok with Psycho and Shaun Derry then it's Ok with me.[/quote] its just me throwing in a bit of banter mate but yes i agree that it will give our fringe players a bit of game time and at the same time help Notts so i do agree with you.

I'm in both camps. We have youngsters/newbies who need the game practise. So we do gain.
    However, I too get pissed off with the abuse that comes NFFC's way, yet we are the ones doing them the main favour. The players they have, are in the main not good enough. Though I did laugh the other day when one said, they didn't want Halford as he's worse than what they've got. :/

Excuse me? lololol

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Here come the buckets
    Cut out that crap, it's history. Surely giving game time and competitive experience to our promising players is a good thing and they are only short term loans. If it's Ok with Psycho and Shaun Derry then it's Ok with me.[/quote] its just me throwing in a bit of banter mate but yes i agree that it will give our fringe players a bit of game time and at the same time help Notts so i do agree with you.[/quote]
    I say f them.there fans do nothing but give us crap so why should we help them?they want us to fail and hate us so why should we help them?would like to see what Ep says about this,why would they want the help of a club that is a crisis and is being so poorly run?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Here come the buckets
    Cut out that crap, it's history. Surely giving game time and competitive experience to our promising players is a good thing and they are only short term loans. If it's Ok with Psycho and Shaun Derry then it's Ok with me.[/quote] its just me throwing in a bit of banter mate but yes i agree that it will give our fringe players a bit of game time and at the same time help Notts so i do agree with you.[/quote]
    I say f them.there fans do nothing but give us crap so why should we help them?they want us to fail and hate us so why should we help them?would like to see what Ep says about this,why would they want the help of a club that is a crisis and is being so poorly run?[/quote]

But that's the plan. We have to keep them sweet for when we get wound up and all our

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    What's the point? People like Extremely Pathetic and those of his ilk think we are a useless club that deserve to fail, why should their club benefit from any good relationship with us? Plus they are doing so fine they don't need any help from us.[/quote]

I might agree if the gentleman you refer to is the manager of Notts County but he isn't, just as the gruesome twosome have nothing to do with affairs at Forest. If Psycho thinks it Ok and a promising disciple of Neil Warnock thinks it's Ok, then give it a go.Although Maloney and Freeman had good stints at County but did not make it back at Forest there is no reason why Laing cant benefit under their promising new manager.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast