+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beech out

Beech out

And I’m nut joking.

Diabolical game management. Low player confidence. Beech says we “played good” - we didn’t. We are going nowhere with Beech.

Was it the goal that resulted in Resource Limit Is Reached or did the limit get reached before it?

The nondescript promotion chasing misfits strike again,good old Carlisle keep it going,good enough for them,no praise from me like i said months ago.When they achieve something i might think different and until that time comes forget it so there.Sing when you are winning i wish.

Still here then.

The Club is seriously deficient at present. Deficient in skill and confidence on the pitch, deficient in nouse in the squad management team and deficient in ambition in the boardroom. We need Beech out, even if it means putting Skelton and Kinder in charge now that promotion and relegation both look very, very unlikely. Keeping Beech in place gives a poor message to the squad, effectively telling them that it’s their fault. What else are they to think? And maybe it is their fault, in which case and if Beech is reprieved, then Holdsworth is to blame and the bullet should fly in his direction. The BoD can’t have it both ways. But this squad have proved that is capable enough to play better than of late so, I’ll repeat, BEECH OUT. The supporters aren’t stupid, they can see that the manager is out of his depth. Many are standing up, wiping the splinters from their arses and rightly demanding his head. Imagine a crowd at Bruntom Park being served the garbage that we’ve seen of late and making their displeasure known. Perhaps that’s all that’s saving him.

Time for a change so that we can plan for next season. New tactics, players playing for their futures, a hiatus to regroup and take stock. Then a new manager to build a squad for the next campaign.

In another couple of matches Rob Kelly will have saved Barrow from the drop. He is contracted to the end of the season, so not much compensation to pay.

Well done Cambridge that is how to do it,not there yet of course but surely it can only be theirs to lose as they say.Beech hanging in there just.

Is comments have hacked the Cambridge board right off. To be fair I’m hardly surprised. Not a clue that bloke, not a clue.

I cannot remember a time with any team in any division go on such a bad run after being top of the respective division,anything could happen with the remaining games and that's being kind to them.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)