+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: well done west ham

well done west ham

villa fan in peace I admit I thought you would come to villa and park the bus ! but no you came to win and fair play that's what you did ! a great club not one of your big time Charlie's always a great day out down at Upton park ! good luck all for the rest of season it's going to be tough for both of us me feels let's hope we meet next season I am sure we will the mighty claret and blues !!!

re: well done west ham

Thanks Holte, much appreciated, Im sure youd agree with me in my wishes and would like to see your neighbours being relegated.
    I do seem to have a bit of a hatred towards WBA and their delusional fans

Fair play, mate. Always quite liked Villa. Proper club and fans and a lovely stadium.

Can't wish you luck though as you are now very much one of our relegation rivals

Would prefer you to stay up over most of the other teams down the bottom, but am not really bothered as long as it isn't us that goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    Thanks Holte, much appreciated, Im sure youd agree with me in my wishes and would like to see your neighbours being relegated.
    Go and watch Eastenders you sad little cockney boy! Steve Clarke caused our problems so hope he's fecked off back to London...

at least you didn't need Carroll if that was a sending off we may as well give up the game ! At least us football fans know the game ! Never a red card

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal
    Go and watch Eastenders you sad little cockney boy! Steve Clarke caused our problems so hope he's fecked off back to London...[/quote]

Who ordered the c.unt?????

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome
    Go and watch Eastenders you sad little cockney boy! Steve Clarke caused our problems so hope he's fecked off back to London...[/quote]

Who ordered the c.unt?????[/quote]STeve Clarke caused your problems? Where did you finish last year Bogroll? How many games have you won since he left??? you Tool

Love Villa park , probably my favourite away ground.

Quote Originally Posted by KetterinHammer

Who ordered the c.unt?????[/quote]STeve Clarke caused your problems? Where did you finish last year Bogroll? How many games have you won since he left??? you Tool[/quote]

The fantastic start was down to the feel good factor left by Hodgson. Nobody liked or likes Clarke - he was tactically clueless so glad he fecked off - hopefully back to London!

Not bitter but hope - Fulham, Palace and you lot go down! At least you could enjoy a trip to Orient n

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal

Who ordered the c.unt?????[/quote]STeve Clarke caused your problems? Where did you finish last year Bogroll? How many games have you won since he left??? you Tool[/quote]

The fantastic start was down to the feel good factor left by Hodgson. Nobody liked or likes Clarke - he was tactically clueless so glad he fecked off - hopefully back to London!

Not bitter but hope - Fulham, Palace and you lot go dow

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)