+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No deal for the trialist’s

No deal for the trialist’s

Not fussed about Fossey but I’m a bit surprised about Daly who I thought looked promising

I suppose Warney knows better than me

Think Daley was prob just a back up in case we didn't get ollie and Fossey a back up in case we didnt get Reg and odoffin. They can both play right back apparently. Also Shrews fans didnt reckon much to fossey when he was on loan there last year.

We have a few central midfield options now:Wiles , odoffin, Lyndsey, Rathbone,Barlaser, Gratton.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 05-08-2021 at 07:42 PM.

....and funnily enough I found Fossey a very hard worker who got up and down the wing with ease. Tracked back well which is a rarity in some players. Ah well we've moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think Daley was prob just a back up in case we didn't get ollie and Fossey a back up in case we didnt get Reg and odoffin. They can both play right back apparently. Also Shrews fans didnt reckon much to fossey when he was on loan there last year.

We have a few central midfield options now:Wiles , odoffin, Lyndsey, Rathbone,Barlaser, Gratton.
    He's joined Hartlepool on a season long loan

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    He's joined Hartlepool on a season long loan
    Who has flour, Daley? UTM

Bola looks like a wild card ? Not offered a gig by Wednesday after a trial earlier this season and last year recalled by Arsenal because he had fell out of favour with his loan club !

It says in todays Advertiser that Bola has signed, a new left back at last??

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    It says in todays Advertiser that Bola has signed, a new left back at last??
    Tom? Sounds a bit of a lottery to me!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Tom? Sounds a bit of a lottery to me!
    Good un Cam......actually it's Tolaji,.... but i'm sure someone will have his number.....

Think he tried at the Pigsty first but didn't get set on........

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Good un Cam......actually it's Tolaji,.... but i'm sure someone will have his number.....

Think he tried at the Pigsty first but didn't get set on........
    A big concern to me ? failed to impress at Hillsborough, and was recalled from Rochdale last year because he had fell out of favour there ! So what makes us think he is any good on his playing record ? Are we gambling ? Surely there are better prospects out there ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast