+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Bruce

Steve Bruce

Well have read on here for months that once crowds are back they will let Bruce know how shìte he is. I said it wouldn't happen.
    No wonder the club is in a state, the daft cùnts at the match are chanting his name. Be Ashley's name next.

Is it Walking in a Brucie Wonderland?

Aye, I read they were chanting for him to give a wave.

Mind, probably a very different crowd in for this one-a lot more kids.

Well the protest next week should be something if this is anything to go by. Bet the club are shìtting themselves.

What is wrong with people They must be easily pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    What is wrong with people They must be easily pleased.
    Sheep or parrots or perhaps both.

We've just won 3-0 and you moan about the fu(king crowd oh my days. They've gone and enjoyed a game and a good result in our last friendly before the season and there getting called daft c*nts that's just embarrassing it really is. Pop in to the local before next week's game and call them that see what happens pal. Fans go for all sorts of reasons and believe it or not they go to 'SUPPORT THE TEAM' . What I saw when Ritchie scored was brilliant, it was people who have been locked down due to covid and not allowed in stadium's for a season absolutely loving being back in and celebrating a goal. Not sure if you saw the disabled person in the wheelchair who looked like that goal had just made there entire year? That's what football is about that's why fans should be allowed in stadium's and I for one will certainly not slag any of them off for doing so.

Pre season friendly results mean nothing whether it’s beating Norwich 3-0 or losing to York City. I didn’t see the game but were people really that animated for a goal scored in a friendly?
    You carry on supporting an administration that has crippled the ambition and hope at our club. Be happy with being the only PL club to have signed no one and, if we do, knowing we were last in the queue.
    In Germany there are mass walk outs when the club doesn’t do as the majority of supporters wish. Are they worse supporters than those at our game yesterday or do they care more about the club than having a good day out?

Stick by what I say, anyone singing Bruce's name are daft cùnts. Let's just leave the thread and revisit after 15-20 games and see who is still happy with the set up or happy to tow the Ashley line. I for one will never accept it and will never accept being a feeder club for 6 teams in the PL because that's what the other 14 are.
    The league is a closed shop when it should be competitive, the owner here just takes every penny the club generates and throws a few scraps on the table every now and then and Bruce, well his record and achievements tell you everything you need to know.
    What interests me on here though, is certain posters can say what they like and have a debate, whereas myself and a few others say similar and get attacked.
    Almost certain I wasn't the only one criticising Bruce in this thread although I was the one that started it. That said, if I didn't put it up I bet someone else would have started it. Wonder if they would have had the same response.
    This club will never change until we all change. I stood in crowds of under 14000 before the Keegan years, this lot now are mostly all young kids who love the day not the club and its all about putting a bit of toot up their beak and getting pìssed. Crack on its not for me.

I think it will be different next week and the next few proper games, then if the takeover is definitely over it will be toxic beyond ever before. As things stand, there’s a slight glimmer of hope, even if it’s delusional. Games like yesterday are novelty matches for those who don’t normally go. Went to the Oxford FA Cup game with the grandson a couple of years ago - who rarely gets to go but loves going and we made sure the game was all about his day - Burger King, programme, scarf & hat (from the Sports Direct stadium branch). Normally I wouldn’t pîss in the doorway of one of Ashley’s premises, let alone buy any of his tat but sometimes you have to take a step back for reasons like this. I wouldn’t line his pockets on a regular basis but if there’s another home game in the cup like the Oxford match we’d probably take him along again but this is very few and far between. The thing is, you can’t totally disown the club, it’s been here for ages and will be around in some form long after Ashley eventually goes. No one in their right mind would choose to support this basket case of a club as it is now but unfortunately for all of us on here - it chose us a long time ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)