+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have we had a single shot at goal tonight ?

Have we had a single shot at goal tonight ?

Well...have we ?

Absolutely shocking !

I don't think we even had the ball in their final 3rd ffs

That was the most pathetic performance of the past 3 seasons, we've had some stinkers but that one is the worst of the lot, can't even get up to play party poopers..

Leeds and Huddersfield must be seething at that effort from us tonight.

It seems to me that McClaren is trying to engineer yet another pay off.....taking the piss ! Get rid TONIGHT !

I wasn't bothered about Hughes on the bench it Nugent playing in the 10, and Vydra out on the wing that had me chuckling, Brighton must have been laughing when they saw that Bent, Vyd and Nuge had been shoehorned into a 4231 formation...

Its a joke, all that money spent and we can't even field two decent wingers who can cross a ball semi decent.

Absolutely no passion, commitment or any idea of how to move the ball at pace. It's been like this for years, from Clough onwards. Where was the pressing? We think fannying about at the back is how to play. It's fine when you're 3 up!

Having said that I thought the ref was ****. One example: Christie got challenged from behind twice in quick succession and the ref didn't book the Brighton moron.

The ref was dire KCG, but that had nothing to do with why we didn't perform and when usually positive folk like you are posting about lack of commitment, passion and ideas then there really is a problem.

Blaming the ref tonight is clutching at that final straw imo

We were outplayed, outfought and outthought

We had no idea and Brighton absolutely steamrolled us from the first minute

And to think we had them on toast back in 2013-14.

You all seem to miss the obvious
    Including the manager

Our defence is that deep because they lack pace ,if they get anywhere near half way they S**t themselves someone will run in behind
    Plus Christie and Olsen can't tackle or stop a cross
    Don't get me started on Butterfield does he ever realise when he has space forward ,his first thought and action is to look for Pearce or Baird .

Thank g** we only have De Sart on loan

We need to get our defence right first and foremost .We need strength and pace

Forget buying attacking players until we sort getting Christie Pearce Baird Olsen Shackell out of Derby County

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    You all seem to miss the obvious
    Including the manager

Our defence is that deep because they lack pace ,if they get anywhere near half way they S**t themselves someone will run in behind
    Plus Christie and Olsen can't tackle or stop a cross
    Don't get me started on Butterfield does he ever realise when he has space forward ,his first thought and action is to look for Pearce or Baird .

Thank g** we only have De Sart on loan

We need to get our defence right first and foremost .We need strength and pace

Forget buying attacking players until we sort getting Christie Pearce Baird Olsen Shackell out of Derby County
    Don't forget Bent, Johnson , Weimann and Butterfield.

Personally, I can't wait until everyone that started tonight is shown the door!! Indeed, I would extend that to include the entire 1st team squad!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)