+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morgan

Morgan

Comes back in and 2 clean sheets. Top defender best at the club. Decent point at a tough place tonight. 10 games unbeaten great to be a miller

re: Morgan

Just got back. Poor game in all honesty, not helped by very heavy pitch. Their disallowed goal was fine. Lucky decision for us. Morgan was immense. Headed and booted everything. Disappointed with the midfield who didn't create enough. But,clean sheet and positives to build on. How is Frecklington? Barely able to stand when he was carted off.

Sounded like he'd just got concussion, if there was a game Sat he'd have to miss it down to the rules, but should imagine be ok

In my opinion this man is the most consistent, reliable, and overall important player at this club.

When he plays Arnason looks 10 times better as he has Morgan being the leader at the side of him. He controls, controls and picks the defence up when anybody makes a mistake. He is a fantastic captain, and we look a LOT stronger when he is in the team.

What he lacks in pace he more than makes up for in positioning, the timing of his tackles, and organisational skills.

CLASS CAPTAIN MORGAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Joka91
    In my opinion this man is the most consistent, reliable, and overall important player at this club.

When he plays Arnason looks 10 times better as he has Morgan being the leader at the side of him. He controls, controls and picks the defence up when anybody makes a mistake. He is a fantastic captain, and we look a LOT stronger when he is in the team.

What he lacks in pace he more than makes up for in positioning, the timing of his tackles, and organisational skills.

CLASS CAPTAIN MORGAN.
    Here here ... We always perform better when he's playing ...solid/reliable and definitely worthy of the Captains armband..

Player I worry about is Addison. He's slow and has got no positional sense. Still got nightmares when he played against Crawley.

Morgan and Arnason 1'st choice, then either Bradley or Davis. I'd sooner see Rowe than Addison.