+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F.A.O bwfcforever.

F.A.O bwfcforever.

hi bwfcforever I notice several posts have been removed on the if I was a dictater thread.Can I just say im in total agreement with that policy.So far this close season its been great on here we all get along fantasticaly well.But fast action is needed when the idiots like him from wigan come on trying to provoke bother.when the season kicks off that's when you get these wind up merchants coming thick and fast,but they will all soon get the message if they are not tolerated on here.I just cant not ignore these clowns though I try my best to do so,and white 84 is similar to me so the board could end up dragged through the mire like it has in the past.And I believe people are put off by childish overeactive rants the like im often guilty of when I lose the plot.Plus I hate the stress these d1ckheads give me.If this board stays clear of the arguments and nonsense posts of the past maybe some of the cracking posters of the past will return.Cheers pall.

re: F.A.O bwfcforever.

hi mate , hope yr well & good

without me going to great detail fella , its sometimes hard to get to grips with , we all have Opinions & we all are free to express those feelings or indeed thoughts, the difficult bit comes when inevitably someone complains or takes offence as they often do (believe me mate, I get some of those complaints & you have to see em to believe em I suppose)

Sometimes, a thread basically goes tits up (as the one did you refer to) there are the easy ones IMO, given it just comes down to calling (not banter in my book)

Often mate , you lads tend to sort the board out ( probably without you knowing it ) & I have to agree that sadly we seem to have lost some top lads , however thats nothing to do with me , as said a thousand times on here , the Bolton Board is known as a friendly kind of place ..Banter yes of course, but friendly & tolerant.
    Of course from time to time someone MAY want to wind you ( or indeed others up ) just dont take the bait would be

[quote="bwfcforever"]hi mate , hope yr well & good

without me going to great detail fella , its sometimes hard to get to grips with , we all have Opinions & we all are free to express those feelings or indeed thoughts, the difficult bit comes when inevitably someone complains or takes offence as they often do (believe me mate, I get some of those complaints & you have to see em to believe em I suppose)

Sometimes, a thread basically goes tits up (as the one did you refer to) there are the easy ones IMO, given it just comes down to calling (not banter in my book)

Often mate , you lads tend to sort the board out ( probably without you knowing it ) & I have to agree that sadly we seem to have lost some top lads , however thats nothing to do with me , as said a thousand times on here , the Bolton Board is known as a friendly kind of place ..Banter yes of course, but friendly & tolerant.
    Of course from time to time someone MAY want to wind you ( or ind

GIT !!

no worrys , it is your board after all

have a good weekend

Bloody hell, Whatsmore is still about, I would have put money on him going off the rails and getting a red card by now...

Alright Chaps.

nah , the lad is sound big moon ...

no cards for a good while & lets hope it doesnt change eh

I know he is sound, but I do love his rants. I also know that he hates us Blackburn lot for some reason. Whereas I love you trotters.

Is Culsh still knocking around the board, last time I visited he had gone underground.

Cards are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    I know he is sound, but I do love his rants. I also know that he hates us Blackburn lot for some reason. Whereas I love you trotters.

Is Culsh still knocking around the board, last time I visited he had gone underground.

Cards are bad.
    bigmoon thanks for the nice sentiments mate.I may lay off rovers this season im starting to bore myself nice to see you back posting on here.Not sure whats going on with culsh but wish he would come back on here.

eye me to

not the same without him , oh well

Aye Whatsmore, it's good to run into you. I expect you on RoversMad when us two lock horns this season...

Shame about Culsh, I hope he still has the same mobile number.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)