+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who put an offer in for Antonio?

Who put an offer in for Antonio?

Talk in the Stadium was Derby who put a bid in for Antonio that's why it's been kept quiet,
    In brief I enjoyed the game it was nice to see the youngsters given a run out and they all were excellent I thought.
    Blackstock is useless again, world class saves from our keeper I bet he will be the next one chased by clubs I guess, Ward looks like his hamstring has gone again to me.

re: Who put an offer in for Antonio?

1. Dougie said after the game it was Derby that had bid, and MA wasn't in the right frame of mind to play. (To be fair to him, the very possibility of a move to Derby, would have shaken me up badly too).
    2. Agreed, the kids did well, would prefer not to have to play them all together though.
    3. Agreed again, Blackstock looks very poor at the moment but what options do we have?
    4. DeVries will go nowhere, he is nearly 35, has a poor injury record and hasn't had much first team football for 3 years. (PLaying very well though!!)

Oh, and Ward has a history of hammies, so wouldn't surprise me if we don't see him for 6 weeks.

I'd let him go for £6 Million,
    I don't think he is the player Derby need, his selfish play pushing forward would take the likes of Martin / Bent out of the game and with Antonio and Ince in the side would unbalance the Derby team to be honest, It's a bit like putting to much horse power in a Mini Metro so to speak, the car would simply flip over,
    Hughes's injury was a massive blow to Derby I'm the first to rip Hughes but he is Derby's pushing driving force in the middle of the park with his quick passing and movement, he does bring in a lot of the Derby players into the game but Antonio would be different, it would greatly unbalance the Derby team,
    let him go, we have to because we can't have unsettling players in our squad, let Antonio go but for no less than £6 Million.

Joey Barton is in talks with Fawaz, apparently.

Sorry Es***, I disagree.

When Britt was fit, Antonio created plenty, when Britt got injured Antonio had little choice but to go himself, as all we had left was 3rd division strikers.

In a team with options, then Antonio would be a handful. You can't double up on a man if that means giving space to other dangerous players!

Probably right regarding Britt but Blackstock for what I've seen so far this season looks like a spare one at a wedding, completely lost up front.

They are a disgrace to the club(DFand Antonio) antonio for his atitude, and freedman for letting him getaway with it. not in the right frame of mind, yea right? then he said the kids were brilliant(they did not score) so they were not that brilliant, I feel we might have won if he had played. and then he did not bring Osbourn on. The man is crap and needs to get his act together or go. 17000 tells me they had heard about it before the game. 31000 at the ipro, good for them, they would go up with a player like him. I live in stockport not far from Bolton and have a ticket and it crossed my mind not to bother, but it is easier to get there on the train than giong to the local shops so I will go.If they win I might be a bit happier. gonner biuld my new shed now and boy will i be hitting them nails hard pretending they are DFs head

I said this on many occasions, yet get pulled down because Balckstock works hard blah blah. He spends more time on his ********* than Steven Hawking

Harsh ZZ, DF spoke well last night on Radio Red, if Antonio wants to go and not play for the red shirt then F him off,
    DF was brave putting out 3 Forest youngsters and he deserves credit for it,
    If you have a ticket for the Bolton game then get ya butt down and support The Reds.

DF should grow a pair for God sake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast