+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euro games reports as they are played on the day.

Euro games reports as they are played on the day.

First to report on is the opening game between Germany v Scotland.

After 33 minutes, it's currently 2-0 to Germany and almost a penalty given away by Scotland but VAR bless it, deemed it as a free kick just outside the area. I don't think the German keeper has had one save to make whereas the Scottish keeper has saved two. Can only see more goals in this game, unfortunately, none for Scotland on the current display.

According to clarkey, once I predict something, the opposite happens .

Oh dear, a penalty to Germany and a red card for Porteus for a dangerous challenge and rightly so.

Germany 3 v 0 Scotland and not yet half time.

Half time 3 v 0.

Scotland have been awful and the score could have been a lot worse, as if it's not bad enough. UTM

Can’t we have a thread for each game?

I’m fed up of having to read 20 plus pages to get to a topic of an individual game.

I understand the simplicity of just one thread but i like others don’t like having to search for 10 minutes on a thread that is so diverse just to make a post that invites no discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Can’t we have a thread for each game?

I’m fed up of having to read 20 plus pages to get to a topic of an individual game.

I understand the simplicity of just one thread but i like others don’t like having to search for 10 minutes on a thread that is so diverse just to make a post that invites no discussion.
    Agree with that frog, it’s like a few more threads were you have to scroll through 20 pages before you can read what you want to read. Oh & Scotland are crap.Now 4 -0 great goal.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; Yesterday at 08:30 PM.

Ok Froglet. A seperate report for each game, keeps it simple to follow like you say pal.

Wow! That was a well taken 4th goal for Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ok Froglet. A seperate report for each game, keeps it simple to follow like you say pal.

Wow! That was a well taken 4th goal for Germany.
    Cheers Brin

We can close them and keep a general euro 24 on going.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Cheers Brin

We can close them and keep a general euro 24 on going.
    No probs pal. Probably leave the report on a game open til the next day so others can read it if they like, then close it down so the board isn't full of them. There are 51 games to get through

Hoots Mon...the Scots have scored....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast