+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Give Blood if you can!

O/T Give Blood if you can!

It's just been on the news that the blood banks have had their computers haccked and are in need of more donations.

I have benifitted from you lovely people that give blood and would urge those that can do do so!

O negative and O possitve needed!

They need 3 donations per minutes. Operations are being cancelled due to the problem.

I'm there when I am next due mate.

They won't let me do it but I encourage those that can to have a go.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    O negative and O possitve needed!

They need 3 donations per minutes. Operations are being cancelled due to the problem.
    Seen the news pal. I’m due to donate next month.

O+ on the way. Can’t understand why those not afraid of needles(thats stops a lot from donating) don’t do it. They’d be keen to have some given in hospital if THEY needed it urgently.

There are restrictions out there, people on meds, age etc who can’t but please, if you’re reading this and could, go and donate. You’ll feel a lot better knowing you’re possibly helping to save someone’s life. Thank you.
    Last edited by Brin; 10-06-2024 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's just been on the news that the blood banks have had their computers haccked and are in need of more donations.

I have benifitted from you lovely people that give blood and would urge those that can do do so!
    Since last year you have told us to avoid needles, now you are promoting them . Check on X first in case it is a way of damaging us.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Since last year you have told us to avoid needles, now you are promoting them . Check on X first in case it is a way of damaging us.
    Crash, that’s a poor one.

I think you’ll find that Frog has been informing us all of the contents of syringes, not the actual NEEDLES.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

I think you’ll find that Frog has been informing us all of the contents of syringes, not the actual NEEDLES.
    I read on X some needles have been in contact with COVID vaccine, an enement, scientist said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

We'll have a word with frog when for months he's been trying to put people off having life saving vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    We'll have a word with frog when for months he's been trying to put people off having life saving vaccines.
    I would like to think that irrespective on what Frog has had to say, folk will make their own mind up about having a jab or declining one. The debate has been going on for a long time granted but, a lot is now coming to light so Frog deems it to be reportable. No one has to continue reading what he posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast