+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: does Bohely know something we dont?

does Bohely know something we dont?

This may be a bit far fetched but could be likely.

It has been suggested online that Todd Bohely is spending as much as he wants

because the Chelsea owners don't think FFP will apply to them because the European super league will happen at the end of this season.

This is the exact reason why the Glazers will not sell Manure until a ruling is made.

Also why the Saudi's are buying players left, right and centre, as they want to join too.

IF A22 win the case, Chelsea and Man Utd will jump ship again and join the ESL.

The final ruling from the European Court of Justice regarding the European Super League has been delayed and is now expected before the end of October.

A22, promoters of the European Super League, are seeking a legal victory that they hope will give them the chance to revive the ESL and encourage clubs to come forward.

If this happens, there will be hell on and nothing can legally stop clubs from leaving the current format.

It would not surprise me if the American owners are just biding their time and hedging their bets to see what happens.

Would be just our luck to get into the CL after so long and it ends up being knackered

Interesting. I expect the ESL will happen one day, but I’d be surprised if it happens that quickly.

What on earth gives the courts any right to stop it?

I mean - that is a hell of a ride Tanya but I guess stranger things have happened.

I wouldn’t say Bohely is that clued in, I think he thinks he can do things as the do in USA

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    I wouldn’t say Bohely is that clued in, I think he thinks he can do things as the do in USA
    Aye. When he realized there wasn’t a draft pick system in our league, he went ballistic.

Same when he was tld Chelsea weren't guarented a Champions League spot - he thought every one was joking.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)