+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee4life AGM being held on Saturday 11th November 2023

Dee4life AGM being held on Saturday 11th November 2023

Last night (19th October 2023) every Dee4life member received an email from Ross Day Secretary of Dee4life advising them that the Dee4life AGM is being held on Saturday 11th November 2023.
    I was very surprised to see that this AGM is being held in just over three weeks time as up to and including the AGM held on Saturday 19th November 2022 members were given a minimum of eight weeks notice of the date of the AGM.
    This time the election details for the nomination of Dee4life members wishing to stand for election to the Dee4life board of directors are ‘hidden’ in the Members section of the Dee4life website instead of being sent along with the email.
    There is also no mention in the News section of the Dee4life website about the date of the AGM or where it is being held.

Don't think too many people will care about their AGM. I'm still a member of Dee4Life and I certainly don't.

The current board has let the members and wider fan base down badly and I really feel it's time for them to give it up completely. Unfortunately I doubt anyone competent would be prepared to take on the task.

I think Dee4life have to soldier on. There is no alternative. They can't disband, they can't walk away and just roll over. They need support imo. I don't think the current board have let their members down. They tried to gain some of the objectives they were told to achieve at the last AGM. They did not succeed but I am sure they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think Dee4life have to soldier on. There is no alternative. They can't disband, they can't walk away and just roll over. They need support imo. I don't think the current board have let their members down. They tried to gain some of the objectives they were told to achieve at the last AGM. They did not succeed but I am sure they tried.
    I disagree.
    The current board have badly let down their members by not keeping them fully informed about what has been happening trying to get their primary representative elected on to the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors under the Club’s Articles of Association.
    The Dee4life members were only informed in the newsletter dated 29th September 2023 that Kenny Valentine had been nominated as the Dee4life board of directors Primary representative despite it having been agreed by the Dee4life board of directors at the end of November 2022.
    I agree that Dee4life have to soldier on.
    If they disband John Nelms will have won as he has no time for Dee4life members despite them being the second largest shareholding group after FPS and they hold also the A shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Don't think too many people will care about their AGM. I'm still a member of Dee4Life and I certainly don't.

The current board has let the members and wider fan base down badly and I really feel it's time for them to give it up completely. Unfortunately I doubt anyone competent would be prepared to take on the task.
    Why do you not put your name forward to become a Dee4life Director as you have previously stated that you know what it is like dealing with John Nelms.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Why do you not put your name forward to become a Dee4life Director as you have previously stated that you know what it is like dealing with John Nelms.
    That's an easy one to answer - because I know what it's like dealing with John Nelms.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    That's an easy one to answer - because I know what it's like dealing with John Nelms.
    I thought that would be your answer!

No, no and thrice no.

We’ve had him involved with DFC entities previously.

Disastrous.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    No, no and thrice no.

We’ve had him involved with DFC entities previously.

Disastrous.
    Please explain; which particular disaster was down to me exactly? Or in what way was my involvement 'disastrous'?

I thought that would be your answer!
    It had to be my answer, once bitten and that

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)