+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kevin Nolan

Kevin Nolan

Can we get rid of him before the end of the transfer window please! I can't take watching him anymore.. Didn't go and support Carroll when he needed to, didn't press any of the opposition when needing to, gave the ball away constantly, got booked and generally has no input to anything.. This is a regular theme in every single match his this season! We played with 10 men against Chelsea.. Imagine of we played with 11.. We might of actually nicked it!

To summerise.. Nolan would you kindly slap in a transfer request and **** off somewhere into league 2 where you belong! Thanks

re: Kevin Nolan

got no time for him, or his stupid dance.

i don't know why i get so upset when he gets booked or sent off, as it means he is closer to missing games.

the man really is all about himself - his attitude and effort stinks.

The fact he was piping up saying "we only want players who are gonna fight to keep us up" errr what the **** did he actually do to help us tonight? I remember one successful pass and a yellow card!

Also Sam was trying to take noble off and noble refused and said I'm staying on and then and only then Sam took off Nolan instead! Wtf is wrong with these 2 ****ing donkeys???!

was a mix up with the numbers so london radio said and nolan was injured so the only problem was the wrong number going up, that was from the touch line reporter

dont mind slagging nolan or BFS as they have plenty to answer but last night with 19th century footie they all deserve a pat on the back, nobody mentioned the air shot from the golden one?? give it a couple of weeks and he will get it i suppose

WHU f uck the rest

5 year deal

AŁ55k a week

dream on

going nowhere

he won't get AŁ35k a week anywhere else

Noble deserves the armband so much more

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_swe
    Noble deserves the armband so much more

Cant see anyone disagreeing with that Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    5 year deal

AŁ55k a week

dream on

going nowhere

he won't get AŁ35k a week anywhere else
    juding him on this seasons performance i'd have to agree.

How long does he have left on his contract?

You can (if being REALLY generous) forgive Allardyce for going "Colin Cautious" against Chelsea and sticking with his siamese twin Nolan.

It was never a game that we were going to look to go and win.

But coming up are some must-wins where we will be looking to a little craft and imagination to create openings to SCORE GOALS. Surely he MUST be looking toward some of the other mid fielders we have now???

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)