+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coyle interested in the Celtic job!!

Coyle interested in the Celtic job!!

My god just seen it on the BBC sports website Coyle would be interested in the Celtic vacancy.
    That's Celtic 's odds "short"end for going no where but down!

re: Coyle interested in the Celtic job!!

Roy Keane in pole spot with some bookies now.

Been a Celtic and Latics fan all my life, couldn't stand Lennon and as far as Keane goes I'd rather have bloody Souness manager of Celtic then Keane.

If coyle don't get the Celtic job he can do a couple of hours a week in my garden picking up dog **** and painting the fences. I won't pay the **** but at least it will stop him ****ing up football clubs

the words Sh1t, cu(t and fu(k are missing from the above post

And who said Shakespeare was dead The gods must be smiling on me Keane doesn't want the job, he must have known even in a one team league he'd have finished second.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    And who said Shakespeare was dead
    He is but his work lives on through Joey Barton on Tw4tter.

BTW Keane interested in Number 2 at Villa all they need now is an English man to complete the set

I wish I'd been a football player, you can be ****e as a manager but still given jobs. Someone explain to me how the likes of Keane who has proved he is ****e at being a manager, he doesn't have a sign of a personality, the way he comes across I bet the players can't stand him, his teamates never could so how the hell does he keep fooling these people.

tha sees th'owd footy game is built on mystery and secrecy. some ex players are destined for greatness and respect. nay some ex players go down the fast buck punditry route and by doing so a few acquire word trickery (a la Bobster) as in wordy tricks. Keane has edged in to a niche of 2 bit manager roll interest so worry not. he is a chaser of the AŁ my friend.

coyler 2/1 now.

it always amazes me how sacked managers after massive pay offs walk straight into other jobs. some possibly wrongfully sacked when a new owner takes over a club and appoints his new man. but how much bulls.hit does a potential candidate ,especially one with a relegation under his belt, have to deal out to convince an owner to trust him with his club???? If my section manager is chatting shi.t I can smell it a mile a way. What the hell did Coyler say to SDW that made him the man for us?????? I'd love to know.

i'm guessing as the new manager is walking out of the office after the interview the chairman thinks to himself 'well if it don't work out I can always replace him'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)