+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who expects to be able to live on their pension?

who expects to be able to live on their pension?

just wondering.

ive got a bunch of money so im ok and dont care much about any other kind of pension

but what about you?

do you have a company pension? do you expect a state pension?

will it be enough to continue your lifestyle?

re: who expects to be able to live on their pension?

I've got a bunch of money too so not given it much thought.

were very lucky, dazzy. we shouldn't forget how lucky we are. some people don't have a bunch of money. like chalky

... although he said he was going to get himself some this morning. wonder how he got on?

Stop digging Chalky out, it's tantamount* to bullying tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Stop digging Chalky out, it's tantamount* to bullying tbf.
    well, you're the expert, clique.

Funny thing is I have a few mates who are multi millionaires (one is worth about 40m, owns about 200 properties - that sort of thing) and funnily enough they never talk or boast about money. Unlike you, you fantasist, Munchausenesque, dull, tedious, odious, boring dinlo.

I live for today tbh, the way things are going I'll be working till I'm 90 (if I live that long) because the state doesn't have the funds to pay out when I'm 65. Medical companies are making a fortune developing life prolonging drugs and the government are spending a fortune keeping the elederly living longer without a care of the problems it is causing. My bint looks after two elderly relatives who have been at deaths door for years which has an impact on our lives. An old lad I visit was living in 'poverty' but now he is housebound the government are throwing money at him, (which is mainly going into his bank account and will give his relatives a nice inheritance).
    Energy, food and water shortages are a problem around the globe and the government are wanting us all to live longer, ****en idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Funny thing is I have a few mates who are multi millionaires (one is worth about 40m, owns about 200 properties - that sort of thing) and funnily enough they never talk or boast about money. Unlike you, you fantasist, Munchausenesque, dull, tedious, odious, boring dinlo.

go away.

were all having a nice decent thread here.

everyones being nice to each other, having a good time.

then, along comes the clique and starts insulting and verbally abusing people, accusing people of bullying.

but, that's par for the course, as far as the clique is concerned.

just go away. go back to the clique board.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    I live for today tbh, the way things are going I'll be working till I'm 90 (if I live that long) because the state doesn't have the funds to pay out when I'm 65. Medical companies are making a fortune developing life prolonging drugs and the government are spending a fortune keeping the elederly living longer without a care of the problems it is causing. My bint looks after two elderly relatives who have been at deaths door for years which has an impact on our lives. An old lad I visit was living in 'poverty' but now he is housebound the government are throwing money at him, (which is mainly going into his bank account and will give his relatives a nice inheritance).
    Energy, food and water shortages are a problem around the globe and the government are wanting us all to live longer, ****en idiots.
    that really is tragic, john.

the powers that be keep telling everyone that the country can't afford to pay a decent pension at a de

Life is a rip-off, the world is run by bankers, we live on a planet most of which is covered in water yet peoplle suffer through drought not because of a water shortage but because of a money shortage. The world leaders need to get a grip and look at the long term sustainability of natural resources.
    Our governments are telling us we need windfarms because of global warming - ********, we need them because the price of oil and gas is going up because of greater demand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast