+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fans' Forum Q&A

Fans' Forum Q&A

from the circus tavern - view external link

re: Fans' Forum Q&A

Thanks for that. I was waiting for someone to ask if there was any truth in the rumour about him forbidding shots outside the area.

He seems to think over the years he has been there, that we have developed into a better squad. Well the last 3 werent so good, last year, imo, worse than the previous. This year our squad looks better, but will only perform so if used in the right way.

he made quite a fuss over academy players and use of, Not slamming the idea, just that he hadnt been known as a supporter.

Thanks DJ that was interesting, I thought he was given an easier time than might have been the case. He seemed to indicate that Teddy Sherringham hasn't started yet as he referred to him in the future sense. He also emphasised that he will be only "part time" which maybe is his way of being rather dismissive of him. I hope I'm wrong, however I think it is very strange if Sherringham didn't start first day back for training. On that point, why only part time? I would have thought he has a massive task.

It was known from the beginning that Sherringham was only going to be part time, his role being to study and give input into ways a striker can adjust better and adapt to goal scoring situations. I guess, by what was dropped, IN BOX play.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)