+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England national team

England national team

Anyone feel like me and are about as interested in the national team,as they are in watching synchronized swimming in Latvia with no subtitles?Im bored sh1tless with it all,and it fcks me off having a blank weekend when the wanderers don't play.

re: England national team

I can't be arsed with the national team to be honest. I used to love watching England play even in friendlies, but I just can't be arsed with the national team anymore. I don't think it helps, when players prefer to play for their clubs and certain players in the past have apparently feigned injury so they can miss playing for England.

oh and forgot to mention the aforementioned synchronized swimmers are male,so not even lady legs to ogle for a few seconds.

This is when I used to love watching England games. Can anybody remember this Trevor Brooking goal against Hungary? - view external link

Couldn't give a rat's @rse about England

Watched the Norway game thought it was boring.
    Thought Rooney was ****e even tho he scored.

Will be watching tomorrow's game but England don't do it for me anymore

Its depressing enough watching Bolton play and England are nearly as bad.

Rooney being made captain just sums everything up for me.

Boring, cheating, nasty piece of work, who's been a major disappointment over the years, all things considered. Not to mention that disgraceful rant after the Algeria match, which just summed up the odiousness and stupidity of the man.

Quote Originally Posted by danm1992
    Rooney being made captain just sums everything up for me.

Boring, cheating, nasty piece of work, who's been a major disappointment over the years, all things considered. Not to mention that disgraceful rant after the Algeria match, which just summed up the odiousness and stupidity of the man.
    in fairness though danm the guy is a scouser,so its not his fault how he behaves on and off the pitch,the bald scouse cnt.

WHY DON'T THE FA BRING IN ALEX FERGUSON AS ROY HODGSONS NUMBER TWO AND PUT GARY NEVELLE BACK IN THE STUDIO AT SKY !

THE OLD TRAFFORD JOCK NEEDS A PART TIME JOB ONTOP OF HIS £1 MILLION A YEAR EMBASSADOR ROLE FOR UNITED.

HE WOULD GET ENGLAND FIRED UP !

ESPCIALLY WHILST WAITING FOR UNITEDS TEAM TO GEL AND TO START WINNING AGAIN UNDER THE MAD FLYING DUTCHMAN

VAL GAAL IS A BRILLIANT MANAGER AND UNITED HAVE GOT SOMEONE GREAT TO START THE LEGACY OFF AGAIN

INSTEAD OF DITHERING DAVE FROM SCOTLAND

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)