+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you sad *******s

you sad *******s

This post is directed at all you easy going be carefull what you say,be carefull who you offend types.One day you fckers may be slightly miffed when you live and work under sharia law did you want that mr and mrs be carefull what you say?yeeeees ofcourse youre happy under sharia law well GOOD FOR YOU.Oh but don't forget little 15 year old pippykins needs to cover up and wear a birka,the little English slag.Good so your fine with that,no offending people and stuff yeah that's cool.But oh whats Jeremy doing the little tinker why can we not see his face bless him?oh right hes going on holiday to Syria well good for him I say.Mind you Charles is he going alone? no offcourse not synthia hes going with his friend allah.Oh right love that's alright then.Yes brits that is indeed alrite.Enjoy your paradise fools you got what you wanted.So burn in eternal hell you fck pigs

re: you sad *******s

you have completely gone MAD !

True Englishmen don't talk like this they have to much respect for themselves to lower themselves to this type of behayour.

are you sure your right in the head sir !

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    you have completely gone MAD !

True Englishmen don't talk like this they have to much respect for themselves to lower themselves to this type of behayour.

are you sure your right in the head sir !
    No sir im not Sir.What ya gonna do about it ar se face?

Whatsmore, as I live in France will I be safe ?

Quote Originally Posted by winsomeyen
    Well as I hate garlic breath and cowardly spineless *******s like our froggy friends,i aint coming over there to get ya winsomeyen.

Quote Originally Posted by winsomeyen
    Class!!!!

I think you and klassers should start a comedy double act going whatsmore its as funny as f***.

whatmore your a bad boy with your racist comments I think the authorities have got to know about this if you carry on the police are looking into the ballitelli situation and with you comments towards our ethnic neighbours i think you have over stepped the mark

if the mds dont give you a ticking off for this behavouir then maybe they are as bad as you and the police need to look at your material
    and as onlookers seem to agree with you i think the law will play a part by joining them in

FFS Klassnic, get a grip of yourself... Do you read your posts back?

Last time I met someone like you I took a lunch box and had milk money in my pocket !

So Whatsmore goes on a rant now and then, I don't always agree with his views but accept them as his opinion.

After a sh it day at the office at least he can raise a chuckle in me.

I have read a number of comments that say to ignore you, but you wake a rage in me everytime I read your dribble !!

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeentrotter
    FFS Klassnic, get a grip of yourself... Do you read your posts back?

Last time I met someone like you I took a lunch box and had milk money in my pocket !

So Whatsmore goes on a rant now and then, I don't always agree with his views but accept them as his opinion.

After a sh it day at the office at least he can raise a chuckle in me.

I have read a number of comments that say to ignore you, but you wake a rage in me everytime I read your dribble !!
    Morning AT the guy is a complete tool im sure hes only a kid about 14 or something.He cant stand me ever since I mentioned his uncle nasty touch who used to,and probably still does tuck him in at night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)