+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The solution

The solution

The solution to our problems is simple.Hassall does a maxwell and leaves his stake in the club to Neil Baldwin,Neil sacks the board and brings in,Lou Macari,Gary Lineker,Uriah rennie and the Archbishop of canterbury and Gerry Cottell,to the boardroom.Now manager he thinks,looks at his good mates of course ,my mate Tony Putrid.Ill save a few bob washing the kit meself ,oh and tony ,after the game each week can you drop me off at home ,its on your way but call at the spar,so I can get me shoppin.HAPPY DAYS. Neil,yes tony if I get this lot playing well and into the playoffs,could you breathe some life back into my cockatoo.no prob tony.

re: The solution

Quote Originally Posted by crewenil
    The solution to our problems is simple.Hassall does a maxwell and leaves his stake in the club to Neil Baldwin,Neil sacks the board and brings in,Lou Macari,Gary Lineker,Uriah rennie and the Archbishop of canterbury and Gerry Cottell,to the boardroom.Now manager he thinks,looks at his good mates of course ,my mate Tony Putrid.Ill save a few bob washing the kit meself ,oh and tony ,after the game each week can you drop me off at home ,its on your way but call at the spar,so I can get me shoppin.HAPPY DAYS. Neil,yes tony if I get this lot playing well and into the playoffs,could you breathe some life back into my cockatoo.no prob tony.
    I`ll have,what he`s on.

Iknow it was discussed earlier,but what a brilliant film marvelous was.Neil is definitely a one off guy his outlook on life superb,I for one would have been proud and honoured to have been a good mate of his ,as im sure all his friends are,Lou Macari comes across as a true gent,and stoke city have gone up in my eyes.The tv interview of Lou on the pitch and Neils kilt lifting and his theft and posing of the players underwear,absolutely priceless.Best tv for a long time.long may he continue to bring laughter and happiness into peoples lives.

Neil was asked to give the team talk at Leek CSOB on Saturday... they won 5-0!

Perhaps Steve could borrow him for one of our games and take some notes?

Dont know about taking Steves team talk,maybe Neil should have his job.One things for sure it would be a much better and funnier dressing room and the players would definitely play for him .They would have to keep their underwear locked up tho.

ok - what about

alan sugar as manager

with mike tyson as assistant manager

Sugar would fire everyone bar tyson of course,he aint that brave.