+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If you don't like Evans's way

If you don't like Evans's way

Of transfer dealings the players he's brought in or the style of play then go down to the training ground and tell him what you think of it and who he should bring in on the budget we have and tell him the style of play and who should be playing . Also tell him what you think of the new players after one week together for some and one breakfast meeting for another after all you are the experts then go and see tony Stewart and tell him how he needs to increase the budget that's if you are brave enough to leave your keyboard , if you showed this much passion in supporting the team and manager as you do criticising then maybe we can pull away from the bottom 3 the players need our support more than ever now to maintain championship football we need nys to become an intimidating place to come just like millmoor used to be at the moment nys is getting like don valley so starting with Bolton lets get the ground rocking and get behind the team from the off .

re: If you don't like Evans's way

Best post this year.

I have to say I personally have hardly uttered a word against evans after the last two seasons. having said that the summer transfer policy he will surely admit he got that wrong. also ripping up the book and starting from scratch halfway through the season just wasn't wise for me. build on what you've got surely

See Ya point mate until the intimidating bit!!
    Who can we intimidate with a woeful drone of cmon u red which has to be promp by a little flashing score board.
    Our singing and noise is terrible were much louder on here so come Bolton all take Ya key boards down to nys and we might stand a chance of making a noise!
    Cmooooon yooooooooooou reddddsssssss!!