+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO chris311080 & Rattea

FAO chris311080 & Rattea

I advised you on the post # 29 in the link, you either failed to see it, which is poor on your part or you chose to ignore it, ether way I don't think you are adding anything to this board so you have left me no alternative but to ban you. - view external link

re: FAO chris311080 & Rattea

Just a couple of points.

If you are going to say you have warned posters should that not be on a post that posters you are going to ban have interacted on so you know they have seen said warning. Of the three parties involved only one was active on that thread.

In the posts tonight that you have raised issue with you have applied the ban to the posters that have not seen the warning but have not applied the ban to a poster that has seen it an acknowledged it. Would it not be correct moderating to now take the two posters have been warned and not before and ban the poster who had seen the warning, if only a yellow, who has continued to call and use the board to insult others?

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    That's just reminded me of that old song from the popside.

Sing something simple you simple ....... Errrrrrrr

Seems apt

On the other hand at least he

Seedless.. ?????????????? Boy. ???????????????

I've read through the board and haven't seen any warning. It's not like it started tonight when i joined either. I'm still reading back at this farce. It's 70 posts long. Why were only 2 banned

Anyways see you all soon, away to Oldham Tuesday. Should be a good one

I think you'll find afghanram refers to rattea on a number of occasions and infers about wanting to poison him. He hurls abuse at Chris with the likes of calling hims as a ping chef. AfghanRam is the only one to see the warning and as you can see has continued it on.

I dont see either rattea or chris hurling insults back just countering with banter.

If you have seen the link you would understand, if you are splitting hairs I'll spell it out for you again.

Regardless of said posters not seeing the initial post in the link, Some of the Derby posters who post on here choose (not all) NOT to post on Derby, they moved to other forums trying to get away from certain posters/Mods on their own board, being followed by said posters like babies not knowing any different, they have found this board and they are welcome, I don't find the 2 individuals (which you are more than likely one) hounding them down on every board they visit very healthy.

Some may call it stalking, jealousy or bullying, I see it as stupidity, especially if you are a mod following fellow posters around every board, like I said in the link, IF you ran your board better they would still be there.

"Would it not be correct moderating" read the above paragraph for your answer, and if the Derby posters want to speak out about said Mods on this board that is fine as

But the one person who has seen the warning, in this case Afghan, has been the on thats calling and bullying. If you read through the thread you will see that quite clearly.

So in short you've banned posters who havent seen a warning and were not constantly abusing and bullying but the one that has seen the warning and acknowledged it and continued to berate and bully other posters even trying to belittle ones job has not had any action.

If you look on the Derby board said posters do post. Only one doesnt as they have been banned three times for continuing to stalk, bully and abuse both on and off the board over a five year period. Roger, OTR and Swaldale all regularly post on DM as do all the others bar ONE.

So I challenge you to this Altobelli to read through the said thread and see who mentions who. Who directly abuses who before others have even posted. So would it not be a good form of moderating to look and acknowledge that and stop that from happening or are you

Quote Originally Posted by StevetheRobin
    I've read through the board and haven't seen any warning. It's not like it started tonight when i joined either. I'm still reading back at this farce. It's 70 posts long. Why were only 2 banned

Nice to see another Town fan on here

Well said Alto. "Seedless Boy" is clearly a multiple account havinv just 2 lifetime posts, both here. Also the username continues the impotence insult and cross references a long standing insult sequence against Afghan.

Those that have seen these two in action over the years would easily recognise the modus operandi of bullying that they adopt against not just Afghan.

I find their being banned justified and at the same time very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat

Nice to see another Town fan on here [/quote]

"Another Town Fan" Just registered and his first post is on this thread ? Yea Right, come on Laz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast