+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have had a bad day

I have had a bad day

but don't worry I'll be ok lads as us southerners are made of stern stuff

1) I was showing off while rding my MV Agusta away from my mates garage and opened it up but before I could put the visor down a gert big white thing hit me in the right eye making me slow down and wobble as I could see ef all through my squint. It still hurts now (11:30 a.m.)

2) Whilst poodling along up a hill some goon decided to walk down the middle of the road and appeared to want me to run into him but I managed to swerve round him. He had a crazed look on his face so I decided he must have escaped from somewhere.

3) I twisted my knee while playing badminton and popped my cartilage which also hurts still

What was that viking chant again?

Oh and if I appear to offensive I mean no harm OK

Gaz judging by the quality of your post, I think that you have also hit your head sometime during the day as well mate!

Sorry Dave if I confused you

I got hit in the eye - a guy was seemingly trying to get run over and I did my cartilage

Not what I consider to be a good day

Never mind it could have been worse you could have woken from your nightmare and found that you still supported Swindon.....oh...........

Come what may I am a Robin till I die unlike the glory hunters

The term glass houses spring to mind tbf & h

True Gaz.
    No one could ever suggest you are a glory hunter :-)

ooo what a tease you are Les

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you gaz? And lescand is right in saying no one can acuse Swindon supporters of being glory hunters so I guess that makes them proper supporters who should be admired?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post

ooo what a tease you are Les
    The photo cuts off the word "Virgins" ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    I hope tomorrow is a better day for you gaz? And lescand is right in saying no one can acuse Swindon supporters of being glory hunters so I guess that makes them proper supporters who should be admired?
    Too right mate, I watch non league every week and follow PNE results, we're two of a kind me and Gaz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast