+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Possible team against Burton.

Possible team against Burton.

Based on the fact that the coach will choose the club's new signings, likely new signings plus extended contracts, plus his desire to play 5-3-2 his side could look like this.

De Vries

Humberto,Lam,Perquis,Fox,Traore

Kesami Lansbury Cohen

Assombalonga.Vellios

Subs-Henderson,Lichaj,Mills,Hobbs Burke,Osborn,Cash

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    Based on the fact that the coach will choose the club's new signings, likely new signings plus extended contracts, plus his desire to play 5-3-2 his side could look like this.

De Vries

Humberto,Lam,Perquis,Fox,Traore

Kesami Lansbury Cohen

Assombalonga.Vellios

Subs-Henderson,Lichaj,Mills,Hobbs Burke,Osborn,Cash
    assuming no injuries

De Vries
    Lichaj Lam Massienne Fox

pereira lansbury cash osborn
    vellios assombalonga

not that its the strongest, but based on match fit

GOT to use Burke this season, probably the most talented player we have barring Lansbury.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    GOT to use Burke this season, probably the most talented player we have barring Lansbury.
    I think Burke and Humberto a very fast wing back would get in each others way, but I have no objection to Burke to being on the left if he can perform as well there.

I prefer the 5-3-2 formation to the 4-4-2, the days of 5-4-1 are long gone hopefully, if we are to use a 4-4-2 then Burke must be the 1st on the team sheet, even if we played 3 in midfield I'd include Burke as a 1st teamer.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    What's this talent Lansbury has?

It's not creativity, workmanship, pace, goal scoring, free kicks, tackling, leadership, or corners so what is it?

All a matter of opinions Garibaldi, not saying he is a great player but in 'my' opinion he is a talented player.